General & Others What actually happened to Oda?

Its been 25 years what do you expect.His creativity also decreased.HIs blood sheding and other gore stuff decrease.
But honeslty its all about binge .Imo other than comedy I have hardly seen difference .
Villains improved
Fight improved
Reading weekly sure gives a toll.I am almost 100% confident you binge read pre TS.So if you are not enjoying take a break return after 2-3 years

Imo pre ts was on another lvl compared to post ts. Was pre ts perfect? No it had its flaws that can still be seen today. But post ts was just boring with some good parts in between and its not a weekly thing like many like to say. First time I dropped op was back in dressrosa when wano just started. Pre ts being better has nothing to do with nostalgia. I recently bought box set 3 that goes from thriller park to punk hazard. I reread from thriller park to 30% of FI and the prets arc were just as good hell even better than I remembered. I also have box set 4 and from volume 71 to 80 its all dressrosa and it felt like a chore to read. I couldnt continue. Too many characters IDGAF about, a boring ass tournament with like 2-3 good moments filled with offscreen galore. Slow ass pacing,etc. To this day peak op to me is sabaody. Nothing comes close to it.

Posttimeskip- One Piece has been nothing but a disapointment. I always give the next arc a new chance but with Wano i gave up my hope. I dont think One PIece will ever be good again.

What i dont understand how a good creator like Oda suddenly starts producing such garbage? Why not keep the quality from pretimeskip One Piece? I want to know what happened to him.
He's extremely tired due to weekly burden for 1046 chapters. His concentration and story-writing ability is diminished. Thats all imo

Pre-Ts is worse and more childish. Today it's much better, more serious, more story, more characters, better characters, better fights. In terms of being funny, you can't compare Thriller Bark is an arc of more comic relief, so of course it's going to be funnier, apart from Thriller Bark nothing made me laugh more than Usopp vs Sugar. It takes longer because the author works with MUCH more characters than before TS where the focus was unique and only on the Mugiwara and one or the other in their respective arc. Turns out you guys been following for years and have a lot of selective memory. If you read weekly with around 20 years old since the Skypeia saga, would you find One Piece from 2002 better than today? I doubt it, with all my strength I doubt it.

Posttimeskip- One Piece has been nothing but a disapointment. I always give the next arc a new chance but with Wano i gave up my hope. I dont think One PIece will ever be good again.

What i dont understand how a good creator like Oda suddenly starts producing such garbage? Why not keep the quality from pretimeskip One Piece? I want to know what happened to him.
CHARACTERS