Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
thats odd, lynching kurumi shud be nai. i still fail to lynch any actual mafia. ~☆

this ability and charles ability r both so weird

~☆
It's not the end result but the process which I found impressive because you didn't know what he'd flip. You just went with your instinct.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bonni already got a lot of heat due to the opposite result she got for JG when Nana also investigated her.

I highly doubt that she's be pulling this crap again if she's trying to frame Pot by sticking a guilty result to him too.

This is also something we should consider.
Keep in mind that I would've been in a hell of a pickle if I didn't have the roleblock myself + the item that I happen towon in the r/p/s tourney. Keep in mind she didn't know that info before her guilty scan claim.
:kayneshrug:

I would've had to full claim which is really bad in this game.

So now she has to double down or else face an instant lynch. The alternative of dying on day 6 is better in reteospec.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Keep in mind that I would've been in a hell of a pickle if I didn't have the roleblock myself + the item that I happen towon in the r/p/s tourney. Keep in mind she didn't know that info before her guilty scan claim.
:kayneshrug:

I would've had to full claim which is really bad in this game.

So now she has to double down or else face an instant lynch. The alternative of dying on day 6 is better in reteospec.
Meant to say to win instead of towon

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not the end result but the process which I found impressive because you didn't know what he'd flip. You just went with your instinct.
i see you, trying to get brownie points from uncle ekko
complementing me will take you... everywhere

okay fr we need to lynch mafia kagura. we'll do it via democracy. always believe in democracy. if we can lynch a red member, game is as good as won. as long as we dont claim i think WQ cant harm us much.

~☆

Kagu Nyan

i see you, trying to get brownie points from uncle ekko
complementing me will take you... everywhere

okay fr we need to lynch mafia kagura. we'll do it via democracy. always believe in democracy. if we can lynch a red member, game is as good as won. as long as we dont claim i think WQ cant harm us much.

~☆
Uncle Ekko sounds weird lol

I'd rather that we lynch Melkor or Gambit today. You can leave Aron to me to deal with during the night.

@MitchMatch you better watch over me if you can.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Uncle Ekko sounds weird lol

I'd rather that we lynch Melkor or Gambit today. You can leave Aron to me to deal with during the night.

@MitchMatch you better watch over me if you can.
okay so we dont just waste stuff. i still have a superkill left, altho its delayed

i think claiming it is best to avoid wasting actions

assuming u r not white queen ofc kagura. who even refilled u xd

i can target someone during the day. the next cycle all their 1 shots r burned, the cycle after they r superkilled. if i use this on aron we can lynch someone else and u can vig sm1 else. obviously mafia wont be happy about this lmao

~☆

Kagu Nyan

okay so we dont just waste stuff. i still have a superkill left, altho its delayed

i think claiming it is best to avoid wasting actions

assuming u r not white queen ofc kagura. who even refilled u xd

i can target someone during the day. the next cycle all their 1 shots r burned, the cycle after they r killed. if i use this on aron we can lynch someone else and u can vig sm1 else. obviously mafia wont be happy about this lmao

~☆
Mine is not a superkill. It's a normal kill like I already told before. That super kill was a one shot :(

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mine is not a superkill. It's a normal kill like I already told before. That super kill was a one shot :(
have u attempted to kill anyone else?

assuming u r town, between our killing power + lynches this game is winnable. the problem is mafia will interfere with our kills. namely your kill since its a night action. i might want to hold on it longer

~☆

Kagu Nyan

have u attempted to kill anyone else?

assuming u r town, between our killing power + lynches this game is winnable. the problem is mafia will interfere with our kills. namely your kill since its a night action. i might want to hold on it longer

~☆
Should I say everything? Do you think giving the particulars about the kill would be a good idea?

But what I can say is that this kill is limited and has certain conditions. Also I tried to use it last night on Aron but noone died because of that action. I am confirming with host if the kill was used up or I can still use it tonight.

B

Bonnibel

Ill read more on the others

Pero no idea
Ekko sadly town
Juliet - posts seem towny and helpful especially her D1 play which i can vaguely remember but shes not fully clear
Fuji - i trust him, dont think his claim is faked
Meeyori - I'll have to read
Charlie - saw other players townread him but I dont really got my own opinion
Arondight - seems like an active. Just like Abyss we should just leave inactives to vig

MitchMatch - his posts dont really look contributive. I'd say hes scum
Kagura - town.
Melkor - it looks like he's just reiterating what others are saying. similar reason to mitch's.
RippedCal - i swear i think someone confirm him as town but based on posts he dont really seem helpful
Pot - no way I got redirected again by this time red maf. caught red handed
Gambit - based on his meta i think he's scum

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Should I say everything? Do you think giving the particulars about the kill would be a good idea?

But what I can say is that this kill is limited and has certain conditions. Also I tried to use it last night on Aron but noone died because of that action. I am confirming with host if the kill was used up or I can still use it tonight.
If it was an x-shot then it was not wasted per the WU that started the dayphase

Emil

Certified Memelord

no lol

and no, limited shots r not consumed

i am just concerned it might be redirected and end up killing a townie

~☆

Kagu Nyan

no lol

and no, limited shots r not consumed

i am just concerned it might be redirected and end up killing a townie

~☆
I might not be role block immune but I am redirection immune. That's why it'd be better if someone watches over me to see if someone visits me or gives me a protect just in case.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ill read more on the others

Pero no idea
Ekko sadly town
Juliet - posts seem towny and helpful especially her D1 play which i can vaguely remember but shes not fully clear
Fuji - i trust him, dont think his claim is faked
Meeyori - I'll have to read
Charlie - saw other players townread him but I dont really got my own opinion
Arondight - seems like an active. Just like Abyss we should just leave inactives to vig

MitchMatch - his posts dont really look contributive. I'd say hes scum
Kagura - town.
Melkor - it looks like he's just reiterating what others are saying. similar reason to mitch's.
RippedCal - i swear i think someone confirm him as town but based on posts he dont really seem helpful
Pot - no way I got redirected again by this time red maf. caught red handed
Gambit - based on his meta i think he's scum
pero - do u know his claim btw? he claimed natsumi (town by flavor) and refilled fuji.
ekko - why "sadly" lol
juliet - agree
fuji - agree
meeyori - please read and let me know what u think
charlie - he claimed a character that i forgot the name of, which is town by flavor. from ur PoV, which of the claimed players seem fake claiming
mitch - hes semi-cleared via flavor btw. but yes posts r very non contributive i agree
kagura - agree
melkor - agree, hes stating the obvious mostly
cal - also agree. scummy by threadplay, townie via claim. which seems to be the pattern of lots of players this game and i dont like it
pot - well there is certainly a bit mechanical inconsistency. did u read his post about u btw. he is saying u shud have been roleblocked. aka action failed. aka u shudnt of even got a result on him, because he is also immune to roleblocks and has his action failing.
gambit - u know him from before? again im inclined to agree scummy from threadplay, but claim has towny merit behind it for a miller. eventually we need to solve this patters of scummy threadplay but towny claim

okay overall agree with most. i think you can stay for now. u have not given any thoughts on aron, so he would be a good invest target, assuming we dont straight up lynch or kill him. if those players in PoE flip town then u can cop town core lol

~☆

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I might not be role block immune but I am redirection immune. That's why it'd be better if someone watches over me to see if someone visits me or gives me a protect just in case.
In terms of roleblocks lynch Melkor first then try and shoot someone else at night. They claimed they had a roleblock ability before and if they are red I feel it’s less likely the other red has one too

Status
Not open for further replies.