Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit of an arc still sells almost 1.5 million per volume.
Bleach in his 6 last volumes couldn't even reach 500 thousand, it's all about money.

He wasn't forced to end the series btw, it was some health problems apparently. TYBW was Fairy-tail level of writing anyway so if Shueisha really cancelled Bleach I don't blame them lol
i dont think it was health problems, irrc he had problems with SJ for a long time after bleach ended, which is why when he came back it was a big deal

Bleach in his 6 last volumes couldn't even reach 500 thousand, it's all about money.

He wasn't forced to end the series btw, it was some health problems apparently. TYBW was Fairy-tail level of writing anyway so if Shueisha really cancelled Bleach I don't blame them lol
Yeah, i think Kubo has come out and said in the last few years he is the one that decided to end it because of his declining health.

Wait are we pretending bleach was good? I'm sorry but did everyone get their brain rotted?

Playground fights with ridiculously overpowered enemies being beaten by the shinigami having ridiculously specific powers. Imagine Zoro just had an Anti-Lunarian attack while we had a flashback of Zeff teaching Sanji an attack just in case a cyborg dinosaur attacks you in the future. That is the level of the final bleach fights.

We literally has Uryu and Hash Browns go "my power is Uno Reverse card." "well my power is Uno Reverse Card and Pick Up 4." And every chapter took 2 seconds to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.