Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have Oda stretch it like he is doing

Than just rushing to the end because he got burnt out like Horikoshi with Boku no Hero

and now Gege Akutami also said he was gonna end Jujutsu by 2023 i think, but then he had that scary break, so i don't know if his plans changed
How about no stretching and finish the story in 5 years instead of stretching it right now and risking health issues or losing interest?

Lmao. TYBW has been a million times better. At least the Quincy invasion had some consequences and intensity. It was solid until Kubo was forced to sum up more than 20 chapters in just 5 or less.

That clown Oda has an infinite number of chapters and is still ass.
So you think the Sternritter having bullshit powers, the Shinigami then pulling out their own bullshit to specifically counter the Sternritters, Yhwach's convenient, broken-ass powers to do anything he liked with the future, then the worst offender of plot devices ever in the form of the Still Silver Arrow being used to beat him, and all kinds of other shit was good?

What about the mistreatment and off-screening of Squad Zero (with the exception of Ichibei and Oetsu)? The total lack of lore concerning the actual war that took place 1000 years prior? The Original Sin?

TYBW went to shit after the first half, and no amount of Wano-hating is going to change that lol. TYBW is riddled with conveniences to the point of absurdity, and Kubo should have done a lot more in planning out the arc beforehand.

Oh yeah, TYBW had fake deaths too like Byakuya, Toshiro, Rangiku, Izuru, Rose, Kensei etc.

Shunsui Vs Lille Barro:

my power is to kill you

My power is to not die

Well luckily I have an anti-not dying sword in my stomach

Oh no I am chicken.

Blonde Irrelevant dude who was shot through the heart and cut apart shows up alive for some reason - Find out how awesome he was in this random novel Viz will never translate.
Luffy vs Kaido:

Thanks to you hitting me with your club I've now realised that CoC can be used to coat yourself with and i gained complete mastery over it immediately.

Luffy dies but oh no he actually gets ressurected by the legendary mythical Zoan we thought was a paramecia for one thousand chapters. Oh and the fruit gives rubbery qualities despite it not making any sense whatsoever.
:suresure::suresure:

OP clowns should stfu. You guys are the last ones to talk.
:kuzanshut:

So you think the Sternritter having bullshit powers, the Shinigami then pulling out their own bullshit to specifically counter the Sternritters, Yhwach's convenient, broken-ass powers to do anything he liked with the future, then the worst offender of plot devices ever in the form of the Still Silver Arrow being used to beat him, and all kinds of other shit was good?

What about the mistreatment and off-screening of Squad Zero? The total lack of lore concerning the actual war that took place 1000 years prior? The Original Sin?

TYBW went to shit after the first half, and no amount of Wano-hating is going to change that lol

Oh yeah, TYBW had fake deaths too like Byakuya, Toshiro and Rangiku
Big Mom loses without using adCoC

Luffy pulling up with 3 new power ups

The mistreatment of Jack after a full arc of hype

relax

Status
Not open for further replies.