Status
Not open for further replies.
Unstoppable Fate

Yamai Kazamachi has activated Eye of the Storm to redirect all actions sent towards her this cycle to random targets but White Queen activated Spacequake to superkill Yamai Kazamachi through immunities

Yamai Kazamachi/@RippedCal has died

Damn, rip.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The confidence is due to his playstyle honestly I don't see him playing like this if he's scum. He's not evading your questions in anyway and his paranoia that you maybe scum seems very genuine due to the Rej flip. If he's mafia, why would he be so boldly trying to tinfoil you when most people have you as town apart from a few like him, Bonni and Pero.
bonni has me as town too

also charles is being pretty hypocrite about the rej thing. he scum read rej himself and was happy with it. ~♡

Unstoppable Fate

Yamai Kazamachi has activated Eye of the Storm to redirect all actions sent towards her this cycle to random targets but White Queen activated Spacequake to superkill Yamai Kazamachi through immunities

._.

dates when? :S

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Unstoppable Fate

nothing works on this bitch

tell me more

pot's role got evolved

will u reverse his role back maybe?

that will turn him back to scanning guilty and being AST perhaps

~♡
Hmm. No, I can only offer protection and reading again my role, I think the only time my second active ability will make an impact against Origami is if he was hit by vote-related ability which I am not planning on using due to its risk. I can't expound on this further. With that in mind, we can conclude that Origami is town.
Quick question Gambit did you happen to see this?

:choppawhat:

Though I'm also curious about that passive thing.
Read above, also did you just confirm? Lol.
You gotta stop shading me because just reading the game will let you know all.
I am not shading you mate. I am actually playing now.

also charles is being pretty hypocrite about the rej thing. he scum read rej himself and was happy with it. ~♡
No darling. From the start I said idk what he is and I'm mad noone bothered to check him. I voted him, took it back and voted again when he lost his marbles, because even if he was town, he was throwing at this point

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hmm. No, I can only offer protection and reading again my role, I think the only time my second active ability will make an impact against Origami is if he was hit by vote-related ability which I am not planning on using due to its risk. I can't expound on this further. With that in mind, we can conclude that Origami is town.

Read above, also did you just confirm? Lol.

I am not shading you mate. I am actually playing now.
I can't "confirm" or "deny" anything. I'm sure you're all smart enough to figure out the truth though.
:jackaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko your tinfoils are what got Rej lynched, and you thought Cal wasnt real. Just stop.
rej was never lynched by a tinfoil
it was a scum read + me not reading flipped red role + his own inability to answer mixed together

again u r making it seem like these tinfoils r the drive of my actions/lynch and thats not true. i have never pushed for cal lynch today have i? i wanted him to talk to be able to get a better read of him

all tinfoils r invalid if bonni/melkor flip scum. let me put that disclaimer out there.

~♡

Anyways, is there anyone who's against Bonnie's lynch rn? I'm not talking about any ending day early or anything like that. Just want it to be clear rn so that noone will say they were against later on case she flipped town. What i'm saying is it would be cool od we had consensus here, more or less.

Darling

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Anyways, is there anyone who's against Bonnie's lynch rn? I'm not talking about any ending day early or anything like that. Just want it to be clear rn so that noone will say they were against later on case she flipped town. What i'm saying is it would be cool od we had consensus here, more or less.

Darling
yeah, ekko is shading you instead

Status
Not open for further replies.