Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii you asked me to watch you but do you have a reason to think your gonna be targeted tonight? can't remember much about your role or any actions you may have claimed.
I was making some plans with Ekko to decide whom we would be vigging tonight and I have a feeling that I could be role blocked since I don't have immunity against that. If you could watch me or protect me then it'd be helpful. I didn't reveal my role yet but I have claimed actions.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was making some plans with Ekko to decide whom we would be vigging tonight and I have a feeling that I could be role blocked since I don't have immunity against that. If you could watch me or protect me then it'd be helpful. I didn't reveal my role yet but I have claimed actions.
you're plotting with scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
purple is dead, and red roleblocker is dead. u shud be fine hopefully

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.