Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if kaido tanks luffy's giant punch then he's without a doubt the strongest in the verse
:kaimoji:
How much attacks he so far tank?
Like 50?? And he keep tanking it, even the Gumo Gumo thunder couldn´t knock him out, now Luffy make a punch bigger then a island to finish him off, wtf is happening, if Kaido even tank this, he will be the strongest in verse, no one will show similar feats,except Imu and probably BB.

G

Gorosei Informer

Its really strange Mihawk wasn't mentioned by Kaido though. Has he really not met Mihawk or heard of him? Or did Mihawk not live up to his expectations or something? Something really isn't right here. I hope Oda is seriously not going to say Mihawk and Kaido have never encounted each other.

The lack of Mihawk in Wano and thus Vista too and giving Vista any screentime, development isn't helping things nor no Mihawk vs Oden or Roger either. Or even Rayleigh vs Mihawk for that matter!

Guess we'll just keep waiting for years for breadcrumbs like Oda gave us with Roger at least? I really hope Roger will get more on-screen wank and thus combat/feats somehow but I'm not as hopeful at this point. Given Gods Valley has been completely offscreen until now and we didn't get to see any of it, that isn't helping.

I just hope Oda is really going to focus on swordsmanship with Shanks arc as well as DF-less combat and make it more about natural strength, skills and intellect. Creativity, willpower and such, more like early OP especially.

Kaido is really impressive and living up the hype by far and then some too, I just hope we get more of that with certain other figures in OP too.

Status
Not open for further replies.