Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While this also proof that a second OKG would not knock out Kaido, he clearly would tank it and knock out Luffy, so Drunken Kaido was clearly stronger then Boundman Luffy. In fact that the same Kaido with hybrid fight for many chapters against G5 Luffy and is about to tank a attack who is far above OKG and KKG.
Luffy literally landed 1 Boundman attack on Kaido. 1. How is that proof that Kaido is "stronger" than Boundman?

Oda went out of his way to have Luffy fail so he could showcase awakening.

Mihawk isn’t mentioned by Kaido and Roger Shanks stands at the top without devil fruits so based strictly on their Haki..
Mihawk said it himself that Luffy’s path is harder than WSS..
He didn't said it harder due strength I think.

Finding 4 stones lost in the world but also having someone who can read them(almost extinct) is definitely harder than just fighting.

People overthink all with powerlevels

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Do you think Shiryu is a swordsman?

As for Roger, he literally named his son after his sword, and he wields a Supreme Grade blade. I can't see what else he'd have to show in order to be considered a swordsman. Honestly, after this reveal that he's not a DF user, there's a better argument for Shanks being a swordsman than A LOT of people who automatically consider to be swordsmen.
Believing that Roger isn't a swordsman is almost Flat Earth material at this stage :watchout:

The admirals accurately aimed for the other and even if they striked the island their powers are not quite based off destructiveness on a degree similar to Luffy based off mass destruction, their powers are more based off lethality, see when Aokiji freezes the sea. Even if Akainu channeled his powers to destroy what Aokiji froze it would not be so easy either because Aokiji channeled haki in to try to aim Papazuki.

Their fight was quite complex I bet.
It requires a much higher energy output to break an island into pieces than it takes to freeze or heat up an island though

Not elegant techniques, but the way Shimotsuki Kozaburo describes it, it’s more than just using a sword.
Kozaburo and Koshirou have VERY different views of what it means to be a swordsman, which imo serves as evidence that the "way of the sword" or whatever you wanna call it isn't objective. It's different for everyone. There's no reason someone who wants to wield their sword hectically and wildly can't be considered a swordsman. Hyouzou in FMI was a swordsman, and half of the time he was just drunkenly running around and slashing random stuff

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It requires a much higher energy output to break an island into pieces than it takes to freeze or heat up an island though
That's my point. Different types of efficiency bro.

Luffy has always been the smasher type.

Some people get it confused, they only scale DC when addressing character potencies and that's a huge mistake.

Koshiro - teaches zoro swordsmanship
The teachings are the concept of ryou
Used by wano swordsman passed down to him from his samurai grandad

Mihawk - teaches zoro the way of the sword
The teachings haki
Coating his sword

Zoro to use enma properly - enma a sword
Uses zoros haki full force
Zoro uses both overflowing coa and coc

@Paperchampion23 swordsmanship has nothing to do with haki
You literally misunderstood everything I said.

It's a 1 way street. Haki level does NOT equal swordsmanship proficiency. You can agree with that right? Otherwise, Luffy would be one of the greatest swordsmen in the world.

So, because it's not, you cannot make the case that for every person who "uses" a sword, are automatically weaker than Mihawk. Because Roger, Shanks, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, etc are all blade users, they do NOT have to be weaker than Mihawk.

If Luffy is stronger than Mihawk by the EoS, then randomly decides to wield a sword, Mihawk is STILL the fucking better swordsman. That doesn't mean he beats Luffy in a fight.

How is this logic so hard to compute with people:lawsigh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

While this also proof that a second OKG would not knock out Kaido, he clearly would tank it and knock out Luffy, so Drunken Kaido was clearly stronger then Boundman Luffy. In fact that the same Kaido with hybrid fight for many chapters against G5 Luffy and is about to tank a attack who is far above OKG and KKG.
Where are those people who said that BASE LUFFY was equal to kaidou hybrid?

And indeed, this chapter confirms that KAIDOU would legitimately defeat Luffy as it ended up happening not only one defeat but also his death, moreover, kaidou isn't even using his kill mode in this fight for now, he's going to pull something new this chapter made things clearer, is Oda going to allow Luffy to destroy the entire island with his allies on it? Or is Kaidou going to counterattack and stop the attack?

The second option is more viable, through awakening kaidou counterattacks.

Kaido: Amasses an army of SMILE fruit users
Also Kaido: DF abilities are not necessary

:kailaugh:
I think this is Oda's vague narrative's fault. Kaido didn't need to be depicted as the character who wants the strongest army by getting tons of devil fruit users, that's what Blackbeard seems to be about. If Oda had written this like Kaido wanting lots of zoans because he repudiates humanity as "weak" (he's a racist oni and his top men are a lunarian, a cyborg and a fishman) and giving his subordinates animal abilities would be the closest to a beastly empire (in terms of non-humanity) he could achieve, then I think it would have been more fitting.

In fact, I must admit I feel like Kaido is robbing Teach many of his potential plot points (Joy Boy, exploring devil fruits, exploring conqueror's haki); what is left for Blackbeard if in Wano Luffy has mastered armament, has awakened his fruit, has become Joy Boy and has found out about the next level of conqueror's?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You literally misunderstood everything I said.

It's a 1 way street. Haki level does NOT equal swordsmanship proficiency. You can agree with that right? Otherwise, Luffy would be one of the greatest swordsmen in the world.

So, because it's not, you cannot make the case that for every person who "uses" a sword, are automatically weaker than Mihawk.

If Luffy is stronger than Mihawk by the EoS, then randomly decides to wield a sword, Mihawk is STILL the fucking better swordsman.

How is this logic so hard to compute with people:lawsigh:
What the fuck does that have to do with SWORDSMEN SHANKS AND ROGER who only fight with swords

Status
Not open for further replies.