Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, in order to be a swordsman, you have to follow some ambiguous "way of the sword" where you abide by some code and swing your sword with some kind of elegant technique
It's not about "some kind of elegant technique" but it's been addressed more than once that swordsmanship indeed involves some "way of the sword" and swinging your sword like an animal isn't it. Zoro's whole catharsis in Arabasta is about this.

While this also proof that a second OKG would not knock out Kaido, he clearly would tank it and knock out Luffy, so Drunken Kaido was clearly stronger then Boundman Luffy. In fact that the same Kaido with hybrid fight for many chapters against G5 Luffy and is about to tank a attack who is far above OKG and KKG.
this was confirmed a long time ago
he got up from the first okg relatively fine

no one should be thinking the second one would defeat him
Post automatically merged:

A top 3 prediction looks solid enough in all honesty

I wrote essays about the Grandgrandmaster's greatness in the past I hope many thought I was in the right :finally:
lol beta

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Koshiro - teaches zoro swordsmanship
The teachings are the concept of ryou
Used by wano swordsman passed down to him from his samurai grandad

Mihawk - teaches zoro the way of the sword
The teachings haki
Coating his sword

Zoro to use enma properly - enma a sword
Uses zoros haki full force
Zoro uses both overflowing coa and coc

@Paperchampion23 swordsmanship has nothing to do with haki

It's not about "some kind of elegant technique" but it's been addressed more than once that swordsmanship indeed involves some "way of the sword" and swinging your sword like an animal isn't it. Zoro's whole catharsis in Arabasta is about this.
Do you think Shiryu is a swordsman?

As for Roger, he literally named his son after his sword, and he wields a Supreme Grade blade. I can't see what else he'd have to show in order to be considered a swordsman. Honestly, after this reveal that he's not a DF user, there's a better argument for Shanks being a swordsman than A LOT of people who automatically consider to be swordsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.