Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Wasnt Mihawk the WSS during Roger's era? So why didnt he become PK? Oh he didnt want to? Right? What makes you think any of these men vyed for the WSS title then?

Shanks and Mihawk had duels with no victor. Shanks is a Yonko with different goals and ambitions. Ambition's literal fucking translation is Haki.

Do you not understand this concept lmao?
Because being Pirate King doesn't mean being the strongest lmao

Roger was called the Pirate King because he completed the voyage, he gave two circles around the globe in the Grandline and found the hidden treasure

Pirate King is not the same as the strongest, of course they are very strong, but it's not a necessity really

in fact Roger became Pirate King without even having to defeat Kaido and Big Mom

i'm not saying Mihawk is stronger than Roger btw, i'm just saying this argument isn't valid

This forum is the only place that seems to put Mihawk as this "peak" Pirate with overwhelming authority, yet was:

- "commanded" to fight Whitebeard as a Shichibukai.

- Got his shit blocked by a YC when he tried to measure up to WB

- Did not singlehandedly stop the fucking war he was fighting

- Does not 1v1 clash with other Yonko and hasn't in over 10 years since before the beginning of the story (which then 6 years prior, Shanks became a Yonko and got stronger without a damn arm)

- Is not mentioned by Kaido at all when he compares Luffy to "top" men in piracy (4 of which are fucking swordsmen lmao). Clearly these are pirates, as Marines/WG members are not shown. And Blackbeard is still gaining power. Not even BM, who Kaido fights constantly, is reference here.

- Barely has the same presence as the rest of his alleged contemporaries.

- is a major goal of someone who's not the MC.

But no, I'm wrong :doffytroll:

And I'm not fucking saying Mihawk is weak lmfao. I 100% think he's the second to last fight EVER in this series. But to sit here and say he's TOP PIRATE because of a stupid ass title is ridiculous, ESPECIALLY after this chapters spoilers.

I already know Top Tier scaling in OP won't be for me. It feels too much like end of series Naruto scaling. Shit's crazy and you can hardly even scale ACoC Luffy then you have Gear 5th Luffy pulling out island level punches.
Watch stronger Luffy gear 5 struggle harder to fight future enemies like Blackbeard, shanks, admiral like greenbull, or akainu.

Kaido is new doflamingo and his fans act like doflimingo. When you are with Doflimingo, you become doflimingo villain style.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido should just tank the attack and let Luffy kill the entire alliance and his own crew lmao

:milaugh:

Man has no consideration for AoE damage to allies, friendly fire is a real problem
We don't have to worry about Onigashima falling if Luffy defeats Kaido or even if Kaido dies because Luffy will just think outside the box, say "Gomu Gomu no Fuck Everybody!" and destroy/blows up Onigashima himself with everyone there LMFAO!

Blackbeard would either be proud, laughing his ass off or maybe shocked or even pissed that Luffy is endangering his own allies LMAO! (He shows concern for his own crew vs Ace) :

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This forum is the only place that seems to put Mihawk as this "peak" Pirate with overwhelming authority, yet was:

- "commanded" to fight Whitebeard as a Shichibukai.

- Got his shit blocked by a YC when he tried to measure up to WB

- Did not singlehandedly stop the fucking war he was fighting

- Does not 1v1 clash with other Yonko and hasn't in over 10 years since before the beginning of the story (which then 6 years prior, Shanks became a Yonko and got stronger without a damn arm)

- Is not mentioned by Kaido at all when he compares Luffy to "top" men in piracy (4 of which are fucking swordsmen lmao). Clearly these are pirates, as Marines/WG members are not shown. And Blackbeard is still gaining power. Not even BM, who Kaido fights constantly, is reference here.

- Barely has the same presence as the rest of his alleged contemporaries.

- is a major goal of someone who's not the MC.

But no, I'm wrong :doffytroll:

And I'm not fucking saying Mihawk is weak lmfao. I 100% think he's the second to last fight EVER in this series. But to sit here and say he's TOP PIRATE because of a stupid ass title is ridiculous, ESPECIALLY after this chapters spoilers.
All that and he's still stronger than shanks. Cry more

I already know Top Tier scaling in OP won't be for me. It feels too much like end of series Naruto scaling. Shit's crazy and you can hardly even scale ACoC Luffy then you have Gear 5th Luffy pulling out island level punches.
Then we’ll have Akainu turning an island into Pompeii, Blackbeard absorbing islands into black holes, and Imu being a literal god incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.