Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of fighting against the destiny, forbidden, purposely hidden, super mega ultra devil fruit: Joyboy mythical Sun God Nika fruit, Kaido instead wanking the DFless swordsman.

Kaido isn't impressed with Nika's perfomance.
He fought Nika Nika, Magnet Magnet, and the 5 billion Ope Ope, yet the one Kaido is praising is the DFless swordsman.

I still dont understand why people overhype black blades when zoro already had one. And traded it for enma which isn't a black blade but its clearly stronger than shusui.
We don't know what a black sword would do if the true master of it is using it.
From the moment that zoro awakened adv CoC before a black blade, means that a black blade is a Pu with a lot of hype.
I mean, with all seriousness, we know only 2 people with black blades and they are separate by hundreds of years. The hype is real, even enma's creator is saying that if enma turns into a black blade it's rank will grow.

Brain dead copium statement
Like frieza is stronger than cell and buu ?
Like don krieg is stronger than alrong ? Don krieg is called the strongest man in blue sea.
Frieza is called the strongest guy in the universe .

Heck dragon ball super treat title of strongest like nobodies until you are final boss.

Heck Moro neg diff broly like fodder trash.

It is called basic shouen. Stronger enemies at later arcs.

It is like saying doflimingo is stronger than katakuri because he fight many people like law, meanwhile katakuri fight one guy and fight luffy.

Because Shusui wasn't Zoro's blade, he wasn't the one that forged it black

We have clearly been taught this arc that swords have a will of their own and the process to turn a sword into a black blade is related to that

Sometype of becoming allies with the sword, instead of just using it a as tool, so even if someone used Yoru or Shusui, if they are not the ones that turned those swords black, it's just not the same

It's that easy
Yall make it seem like if zoro makes his own black blade he'll get a bankai or something. Which will never happen black blades to me are just your conviction you live and die by the blade it's not some crazy power up. Because if that's the case how come roger the pinnacle of strength in the verse didn't have one.

Has it ever occurred to people that Shanks and Oden were just a tiny bit stronger than Shiki and Garp, hence why Kaido pictured the former and not the latter?
would have said maybe but garp received proper props from roger himself ,the feat with rocks, and even got immediate name recognition by proxy (luffy ) with big mom
so I dont necessarily think so

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
But if if he kicks and do grappling moves too?Sanji has his DJ,does Garp have any especial abiltiy.He must have top tier strenght and haki game,but what about something else?
garp is a puncher

I

Indigo

I don't think Kaido is going down to Luffy this round...

So many chapters focusing on how cool and varied Luffy's attacks are, yet Kaido is still not going down

So it would be a weak narrative to make Kaido go down after a bunch of chapters of Kaido just tanking Luffy's awakened attacks

I think like Luffy needs to have another low point before getting the ultimate final comeback to defeat Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.