Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe Kaido never faced Garp and Shiki 1 on 1 as much as he did the others?? M?
? Shiki is not on that picture lmao. That's Rocks. And Garp was considered equal to Roger as a Marine. Both needed to team up to take down Rocks and his crew (because of the people they had)
People really wanking Shiki, the guy who lost to Roger despite outnumbering him 50 to 1.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hakiman tards when they got fucked when Zoro got adCoC :kobeha:
Lmao fair enough.

Seeing Zoro get CoC and thus even Advc Coc was so fucking catharthic after all the downplay and thus "Zoro doesnt have CoC, he isn't going to get it!" and other comments like he won't fight King or even meet Kaido lmfao.

Its pretty dumb to think CoC wouldn't be fitting for Zoro and that he wouldn't get it. Especially as we've seen the likes of Rayleigh, Oden, Katakuri and Bullet (if you count him) can have it too!

Zoro getting adCoC was a very pleasant surprise and I'm glad it happened! It's gonna be ideal vs Mihawk, the true CoC clash of the current WSS and the future WSS and Sword God! Mihawk will bust out his own CoC haki and thus Adv CoC to counter too ofc!

I

Indigo

Black blades aren't any special than another sword. However the act of forging a black blade is a symbol of a users' strength and is canonically confirmed by Tenguyama Hitetsu to be beyond Oden's capabilities. Anyone who can forge a black blade is automatically above Oden in that regard, Oda might just use Zoro making Enma black to show him surpassing Oden.
This 100%

I still dont understand why people overhype black blades when zoro already had one. And traded it for enma which isn't a black blade but its clearly stronger than shusui.
It's not about having the black blade but it's about forging one yourself.
Only 2 people have managed the feat of actually forging a black blade (Ryuma who died 500years ago who has the WG still shaking in fear to this day and Mihawk). It is an exclusive feat for the elite of the elite of swordsmen.

People really wanking Shiki, the guy who lost to Roger despite outnumbering him 50 to 1.
Who is wanking Shiki lol, he's irrelevant to the conversation and incomparable to who we are talking about
Post automatically merged:

Orochi has more endurance and stamina than calamities lol
Keeps getting back and back
Kanjuro also has better endurance than King
It's very clearly his power

Lol ur working off mights and what ifs,this chap confirms roger a swordsman dominated the world. Shanks a one armed swordsman stands as a yonko and his rival mihawk stands as the wss please continue to cope after this chapter 😂😂😂😂 I do believe oda can tell u straight up mihawk is stronger and u will still cope 😂😂😂
I dont have to work all that much , oda's done enough
I have always said roger is by definition a swordsman so umm......
I do think its quite sad that you have to reach for a comment about roger dominating the world without a df ability to wank mihawk
who kaido doesnt even seem to know . Thats more pathetic

there are 3 guys with no dfs in there who kaido actually acknowledges and none of them are the guy you mentioned . I dont think am the one coping here sir.

Anyways, still wanting for Laugh Tale to be protected against devil fruit users (either willingly or not) and that's why Buggy got sick once approaching it. Whether it's a gravity field or whatever energy coming from the Yami Yami, kairoseki (addressed by Law) and devil fruits themselves (noticed by Kaku), but it sounds fishy as hell that the only user on board happened to fall sick as the crew approached an island with a magnetic field that can't be traced with a compass.

I still dont understand why people overhype black blades when zoro already had one. And traded it for enma which isn't a black blade but its clearly stronger than shusui.
It was not a high grade one tho.

Personally I'm not hyped for any sword Zoro currently have heck even if kuina one turns black I'll barely care.

I hope he gets a Saijo o wazamono and turns one like that black cuz that's indeed unknown power.

I

Indigo

All we gotta do is wait guys, there's no point

Mihawk is always put down because of the many Luffy and Shanks fans, also the Zoro haters that just want to put down his end goal.

So there's not much point arguing. We just gotta wait and see Post-TS Mihawk in action going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.