Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one fanbase that is being heavily damaged in this chapter, it's the fanbase of admirals who don't have COC.:sadgrin::sadgrin::kappa::kappa::afrokappa:

KAIDOU: DF + HAKI, it doesn't matter who between DF or HAKI is better, kaidou has both.

BIG MOM: DF+ COC.

WB: DF+COC.

SHANKS: Do I really need to say?

BB has 2 extremely broken DF to make up for the lack of COC for now.

I mean. Strong DFs seem to be more of a nepotism thing rather than a personal accomplishment like Acoc.

Kaido got his fruit from BM. Blackbeard got his fruit by stealing from Whitebeard.

The admirals probably got their fruits from the WG

I

Indigo

I still dont understand why people overhype black blades when zoro already had one. And traded it for enma which isn't a black blade but its clearly stronger than shusui.
Because Shusui wasn't Zoro's blade, he wasn't the one that forged it black

We have clearly been taught this arc that swords have a will of their own and the process to turn a sword into a black blade is related to that

Sometype of becoming allies with the sword, instead of just using it a as tool, so even if someone used Yoru or Shusui, if they are not the ones that turned those swords black, it's just not the same

It's that easy

Has it ever occurred to people that Shanks and Oden were just a tiny bit stronger than Shiki and Garp, hence why Kaido pictured the former and not the latter?

What the hell
A fist bigger than Onigashima skull?
Damn

Only Kaido and BM can tank such attack at best
Damn it , Luffy is so broken

So Roger was the best haki user with crazy skills
Great.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I still dont understand why people overhype black blades when zoro already had one. And traded it for enma which isn't a black blade but its clearly stronger than shusui.
Black blades aren't any special than another sword. However the act of forging a black blade is a symbol of a users' strength and is canonically confirmed by Tenguyama Hitetsu to be beyond Oden's capabilities. Anyone who can forge a black blade is automatically above Oden in that regard, Oda might just use Zoro making Enma black to show him surpassing Oden.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I mean. Strong DFs seem to be more of a nepotism thing rather than a personal accomplishment like Acoc.

Kaido got his fruit from BM. Blackbeard got his fruit by stealing from Whitebeard.

The admirals probably got their fruits from the WG
In fact, this chapter was a very lethal blow to the admirals' fanbase who, in addition to not having COC, depend on their DFS which are inferior to COC,that all sea emperors possess.

Zoro is a character, like other OP characters, who is tied to the theme of inherited will. Inherited will is a part of his very limited backstory when he was gifted Wado.

He earned Shuishi when he fought Ryuma during Thriller Bark, but Ryuma had already turned the blade black. I would personally like to see Zoro accomplish that feat himself. I mentioned earlier that it’s my thought that a black blade is unlocked when the master becomes a true master and overcomes death or a near death like state. I will have to wait and see exactly where Oda is taking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.