Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of fighting against the destiny, forbidden, purposely hidden, super mega ultra devil fruit: Joyboy mythical Sun God Nika fruit, Kaido instead wanking the DFless swordsman.

Kaido isn't impressed with Nika's perfomance.
He fought Nika Nika, Magnet Magnet, and the 5 billion Ope Ope, yet the one Kaido is praising is the DFless swordsman.
If anything, he's praising the top conqueror, not the "DFless swordsman". That's who the Pirate King is, the conqueror atop.

Black blades aren't any special than another sword. However the act of forging a black blade is a symbol of a users' strength and is canonically confirmed by Tenguyama Hitetsu to be beyond Oden's capabilities. Anyone who can forge a black blade is automatically above Oden in that regard, Oda might just use Zoro making Enma black to show him surpassing Oden.
wrong he never confirmed it to be beyond oden's capabilities
this is where your interpretation vs what was said clashes.

I

Indigo

Yall make it seem like if zoro makes his own black blade he'll get a bankai or something. Which will never happen black blades to me are just your conviction you live and die by the blade it's not some crazy power up. Because if that's the case how come roger the pinnacle of strength in the verse didn't have one.
Because Roger used his sword as a tool to achieve his dream, not an ally or even cared about the sword's will.

We don't know what a black sword would do if the true master of it is using it.
From the moment that zoro awakened adv CoC before a black blade, means that a black blade is a Pu with a lot of hype.
I mean, with all seriousness, we know only 2 people with black blades and they are separate by hundreds of years. The hype is real, even enma's creator is saying that if enma turns into a black blade it's rank will grow.
Lmfaoo so your saying black blades are a bigger power up than adv coc? U tweaking bro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
would have said maybe but garp received proper props from roger himself ,the feat with rocks, and even got immediate name recognition by proxy (luffy ) with big mom
so I dont necessarily think so
Just like how the colour of the blade doesn't matter if it doesnt get you past Vista, the hype doesn't matter if they are thrown around by pre ts Luffy, bleed to Curly Dadan and need training to take on Chinjao.

Am I doing this right?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido saying that ROGER doesn't have a DF, kaido saying he doesn't need DF to conquer the world, does that mean KAIDOU admires Roger? WTF of logic is that. Kaido just sees ROGER as well as WB PRIME as being one of the people capable of fighting him and not superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.