Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't know if this punch is going to end the fight but Kaido is going to be fucked up after it guaranteed. Might be blasted down off of Onigashima like Big Mom

Anyways, still wanting for Laugh Tale to be protected against devil fruit users (either willingly or not) and that's why Buggy got sick once approaching it. Whether it's a gravity field or whatever energy coming from the Yami Yami, kairoseki (addressed by Law) and devil fruits themselves (noticed by Kaku), but it sounds fishy as hell that the only user on board happened to fall sick as the crew approached an island with a magnetic field that can't be traced with a compass.
I find your thoughts to be very interesting. I have read so many theories about Luffy dying because Roger also died. What if Luffy’s tragedy is that he can’t set foot on Laughtale, and must rely on his non devil fruit users to explore it?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I bet the fight ain't ending after this punch.
It really doesn't.

Onigashima has yet to fall, the people in the capital havent even noticed the disaster above them yet. Oda NEVER writes a main villain boss fight without Luffy looking like the messiah who saves the world at the clutch time when it's either all or nothing.

So yes, Kaidou is no where near done. I 100% expect Kaidou to awaken anytime now.

I think there's a blurred line between who's considered a swordman or not, so I just follow Oda's words and the characters' own words to determine who's Swordman or not
So these guys

Are swordmen.
While this doesn't neccessarily mean that Mihawk is stronger than Roger
It opens up the possibility that Zoro might reach or surpass Roger's level by EOS
Both swordmen with AdvCOC
:pepebusi:

My thought process EXACTLY! There's never an explicit definition of swordsman in One Piece, and the one we have in the real world doesn't universally apply as well, so I've always just gone by what Oda said, so essentially that graphic, Ryuma, and Fujitora for all the relevant guys.

Mihawk fans think this chapter hypes him
When Kaido already considers Warlords as trash fighters

Kaido has only wanked 2 non df users : Roger and Oden.

Posthawk is below Sickbeard and was never above Admirals.
Stop trying to use yonko Shanks who rivals Yonko to wank your fav who rivals vista and Croco
Ndule buddy we're sick of telling you this but Oda says that Mihawk waits for an opponent that is stronger than Shanks. If you had 2 brain cells, you'd understand what that means and accept reality.

But obviously you will keep downplaying Mihawk until Oda fucks you in the end just like he fucked you with Zoro this arc.

People downplaying G4

G4 and kaido were even...both tanked each others finishers at first
The second OKG would have KOed kaido temporarily maybe but he will get up.
Kaido's finisher KOed Luffy the second time it landed
Oda prorated both attacks to near equal
Kaido needed fs + stronger moves to handle g4 for a reason.
G5 is just something kaido can't beat.

Also Df users are the peak of OP despite Roger being an exception of non df being top 1
Luffy and Teach > Roger /Oden/ Shanks

Lmfaoo so your saying black blades are a bigger power up than adv coc? U tweaking bro
I don't know.
I believe is a pu with a lot of hype, maybe the combination of adv CoC, adv CoA and black blade is the true answer to Zoro's path.
But it is quite rare and the future WSS unlocked adv CoC first. That is the things that we both know if we being honest here.
But man seriously, first many fans make swordsmen a complete joke, saying staff like shanks, Roger etc are hakimen and after that argument failed they go to a even more silly one and trying to make a joke, the black blades.
There is hype about a black blade but what exactly will be is unknown to all of as for now

Status
Not open for further replies.