• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I just find this "rival" height.

Anyone is smart enough to tell me what this actually means?? :quest::quest:

2 Arm Shanks (Shanks' actual potential) > Mihawk > Shanks.

Shanks basically sacrificed an arm (his potential) to bet on the new generation. He made a sacrifice. Him still being the holder of the title he actually competed for with another person is like making the sacrifice meaningless.

Dude, Elbaf just can't work like a normal arc...

Who the fuck can fight Luffy now?

It has to be Imu or Blackbeard, that's it. Not even Akainu scares me anymore lmao.

Luffy is at a point that he is too strong for a normal story.
Can be a different kind of arc like Zou, even if Oda did want to also have a serious Luffy fight with giants (instead of third party like Blackbeard or Shanks) he could use the setup from Big Mom's/Carmel's flashback to ''justify'' some powerhouse characters that remained hidden after the world teamed up against giants that one time or maybe use the BM army of giants angle and they just have great teamwork and it's enough to use their numbers to be a threat,we did see random gifters being able to punch above their weight like stopping general Franky.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Shanks basically sacrificed an arm (his potential) to bet on the new generation. He made a sacrifice. Him still being the holder of the title he actually competed for with another person is like making the sacrifice meaningless.
No 2 arm shanks was once AS STRONG as mihawk

True swordsmans put everything they have behind their swords, Roger and Shanks must have Haki abilities that are not related to swordsmanship.. Roger and Shanks use swords as a weapon while Mihawk and Zoro use their swords as a way of life.. Example Roger isn’t the type of swordsman to care about making dents in his sword unlike Mihawk who counts every nick as a mark of shame..
Holy stupid 15 Piece reader. :shame:

We don't know if that is true.East Blue Shanks was not even a Emperor yet.It all comes down to how strong his haki is,one arm is no big deal.

Wss isn't a true worlds strongest title lol since its automatically cancelled out by the other two and even Zoro knows WSC>WSS
It is a true World's strongest title.

All of the World's strongest titles govern different catagories.
WSM Governs Men, WSC governs creatures, WSS Govern's swordsmen.

Obviously WSM is a far greater range than WSS, but it doesn't detract from the credibility of the statement.

I just find it weird for every other character, I dont need to use another character's feats or accomplishments to scale them
its not mihawk downplay if I insist on not wanking him in a statement where he isnt mentioned.
you are just reaching and crying because am not reaching like you.....

a bit weird but ok. guess if kaido wont wank mihawk, some of his stans will find reason to put him there.
thats a good mentality to have tbh.
Lol I’m not reaching nor am I crying 😂😂😂😂it’s very simple shanks ,mihawks rival is a yonko one who has the respect of kaido the wsc in regards of being one of the few that can fight him currently . This chap confirms roger was a swordsman as well nothing more and he dominated the world. Mihawk currently views shanks the one who kaido has in his 5 as a has been in the story even refusing to fight him at marineford because he knows he is over a one armed has been and yet I’m reaching 😂😂😂 mihawk is stronger than shanks of shanks can hurt kaido with a swing of his sword mihawk is easily matching that or more 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.