Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We don't know if that is true.East Blue Shanks was not even a Emperor yet.It all comes down to how strong his haki is,one arm is no big deal.
An arm is a huge thing in OP, did Big Mom fight with a broken arm without healing it? Shanks lost his arm entirely.

And Oda portrayed Mihawk and Shanks as rivals - Shanks's growth rate isn't much better than Mihawk's. Oda factually termed Mihawk as the strongest swordsman and yet we still debate it lol.

I

Indigo

We're talking about basic CoC here, any proof of Mihawk having it other than headcanon?
So

Pirate King - Roger (has it)
World's Strongest Creature - Kaido (has it)
World's Strongest Man - Whitebeard (has it)
World's Strongest Swordsman - Mihawk (???)
Next World's Strongest Swordsman - Zoro (has it)
Emperor of the Sea and Mihawk's Rival - Shanks (has it)

and you think it's insane to say that Mihawk will have it?

We're talking about basic CoC here, any proof of Mihawk having it other than headcanon?
They didn't say Yamato had basic conquerors either. I'm not using headcanon, I'm using story elements that Oda has given us as well as various context clues to come to a likely conclusion. Y'know, the thing most rational normal people do. If you want to call that headcanon, then it is technically headcanon that Luffy will fight blackbeard, but we still operate as though he will do because of... Guess what? Story elements and context clues.

Dude, Elbaf just can't work like a normal arc...

Who the fuck can fight Luffy now?

It has to be Imu or Blackbeard, that's it. Not even Akainu scares me anymore lmao.

Luffy is at a point that he is too strong for a normal story.
I would prefer elbaz to be purely adventurous arc like Zou instead of fighting some antagonist. Need break from this powerscaling shtick.

They didn't say Yamato had basic conquerors either. I'm not using headcanon, I'm using story elements that Oda has given us as well as various context clues to come to a likely conclusion. Y'know, the thing most rational normal people do. It is technically headcanon that Luffy will fight blackbeard, but we still operate as though he will do because of... Guess what? Story elements and context clues.
So just headcanon huh?

It simply is one among Mihawk's set of abilities (Supreme Grade black blade, those Hawkeyes everyone talks about -probably referring to his COO, and COC).

Roger may have a different set of abilities, sure. Stuff that could compensate for not possessing a black blade. However that does not apply to Oden - we've seen another character use his haki the exact same way as Oden did with overflowing COA and COC, only with a timelimit. If he manages to make Enma black due to a certain skill that Oden did not possess, all points to Oden being weaker than the said character when he achieves a black blade feat.
it would only not apply to oden if you make these assumptions

if you are assuming you saw all of oden's capabilities in the short bout with kaido?
if you are assuming ones haki cant be stronger than another who has a black blade....( btw this is what set roger apart , his haki) ?
will zoro be as proficient with enma as oden was before making a black blade? what if he isnt? very little reason to think he is necessarily stronger.

too many assumptions here to think its not the case . we just have to wait and see what process is involved in making one cause its clearly not just strength.

Which non df was ever top 1-2 other than Roger lol
Xebec ruled His era as top 1 (had df since kaido didn't confirm otherwise)
WB & BM top 2 when Shiki was out and kaido wasn't yet WSC, both have dfs
Then Kaido and WB as top 2
Then wb dies, Kaido and BM as top 2
Soon Luffy and Teach as top 2
All of these guys are df users Roger is an exception

Btw Posthawk can never be top 4 while living away from NW and preys on weaklings
He's never meant to be Top 7 even

Roger dominated the world as Top 1 when Xebec was out
Mihawk was never King of the seas of WSM/WSC nor PK or whatever.
If he was top 1, he wouldn't be warlord nor replaced by Toys. Kaido and BM will be wanking him

Why does a top 4 dude never faced any Yonko and FA?
Mihawk strongest opponent he fought ton screen is casual Vista

Lol I’m not reaching nor am I crying 😂😂😂😂it’s very simple shanks ,mihawks rival is a yonko one who has the respect of kaido the wsc in regards of being one of the few that can fight him currently . This chap confirms roger was a swordsman as well nothing more and he dominated the world. Mihawk currently views shanks the one who kaido has in his 5 as a has been in the story even refusing to fight him at marineford because he knows he is over a one armed has been and yet I’m reaching 😂😂😂
You can't have it both ways though, you can't compare Mihawk who ignores Shanks for over a decade with Kaido who currently considers Shanks a top tier, Mihawk is not paying attention to Shanks because he discriminates handicapped people and has no idea how strong current Shanks is.

So

Pirate King - Roger (has it)
World's Strongest Creature - Kaido (has it)
World's Strongest Man - Whitebeard (has it)
World's Strongest Swordsman - Mihawk (???)
Next World's Strongest Swordsman - Zoro (has it)
Emperor of the Sea and Mihawk's Rival - Shanks (has it)

and you think it's insane to say that Mihawk will have it?
He thinks that Lanji is a conqueror and you're arguing with him? :milaugh:

And fucking Orochi is still alive. Fucker Oda simply couldn't complete that irrelevant story line. This dude butchering Luffy vs Kaidou fight by adding unnecessary redundant plots and breaking the flow of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.