• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are pathetic

Databases, novels, manga
Nothing states Mihawk has it
They always use other characters feats and accomplishment to wank Mihawk

They are desperate

Kaido and Wano citizen never bothered wanking WSS Mihawk, that's why they keep using Shanks, Oden and Roger feats to try make Mihawk relevant as top tier fighter lol

If Mihawk had CoC, Oda would mention it pre ts or post ts by now even in outside materials like he did for SENGOKU
The same guy who use to wank kid as luffy equal is talking....

Black blade is not about who has better haki or who's stronger
But how you're one with your sword

Ryum and Mihawk have them yet are put below Yonko and FA
Even Oden is more respected by Kaido than them
Yes, because he beat Ryuma and slapped mihawk to unconsciousness.
One was alive before kaido was on his father balls and we don't even know if he ever encounter Mihawk.
Sometimes, you are just hate, why?

Mihawk is a true conqueror.
The greatest swordsman title, according to Oda, is a king title, similar to the King of a pirate title.
So headcanon
This is about Zoro not Mihawk
If Oda wanted to say Mihawk has it too
He will mention Posthawk or zoro will be thinking of him

Whenever luffy got a skill which Ray has, Oda showed Ray using them.
When Zoro used koka, oda showed Mihawk teaching him.

Stop giving characters stuff Oda hasn't said they have yet

Awakening (if the fruit is good) > ACoC

Fixed it

Idk where the ACoC wank is coming from tbh. I'd take something like Light or Gravity awakening over ACoC any day of the week

And they might not even be the best ones
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro is crying then Hawkins must have hanged himself already :josad:
He realized he was the weakest supernova even though he has a broken fruit and committed suicide

J

Joy D. MADS

I just hope there are more content for this chapter, and not only Momochad flashback and Tsukiyomi Luffy vs Kaido.

If Kaido does not get awakening this chapter, at least let me have any of these ones:

- Be defeated at least at the end of the chapter.
- More stuff from Apoo Scratchmen.
- Last member CP0 stuff.
- World Government interesting interactions with someone (Gorosei, Rob Lucci... an Admiral).
- Orochi's hybrid form.

That is true. Honestly seems like people don't even care about him. Is he even that strong? :kayneshrug:
He's not

That's why his fans are coping
Even Zoro never debunked Kaido being top1
Zoro himself alongside others wanked BM and kaido as Monsters beyond hell
Zoro didn't debunk those stuff

Yet His fans think Mihawk is top 1 or top 2 lol

Why would Oda leave out the WSS from Kaido, Oden, Wano people minds if they was really yonko level?
Even Shanks got hyped once by Kaido this arc...
Every Yonko + Xebec, Roger and Oden got wanked this arc but somehow another Yonko level pirate (Mihawk) didn't get wanked

you dont
who do you think started this era that brought about so many pirates thus changing the world????

luffy is like a child with a silver spoon
while roger seemingly achieved a similar feat without that spoon.
It took Roger 50 years to reach that pinnacle of strength without a Devil Fruit. Luffy is 19 and about to be on that level, because this is a Shonen and the protagonists are young, so the devil fruit was necessary. Give Luffy 50 years and he'd get there without a Devil Fruit as well.

I just hope there are more content for this chapter, and not only Momochad flashback and Tsukiyomi Luffy vs Kaido.

If Kaido does not get awakening this chapter, at least let me have any of these ones:

- Be defeated at least at the end of the chapter.
- More stuff from Apoo Scratchmen.
- Last member CP0 stuff.
- World Government interesting interactions with someone (Gorosei, Rob Lucci... an Admiral).
- Orochi's hybrid form.
If Kaido still hasn't awakened, let's hope this Gear 5 is OP or else there is no chance we see him defeated. That'd break the story. So Kaido being this durable and strong is due to awakening must be the way forward.

Show me where in the manga it said Luffy is guaranteed to fight blackbeard. We don't need things to be explicitly shown or stated to understand that this is what is being implied by the story, and this is the direction it will likely head in. When Zoro first attains Advanced Conquerors haki, the first thing Oda shows you is that this is related to his kingly ambition of becoming the WSS. Something Mihawk has achieved. Anything and everything zoro has and does is just hype for mihawk
Post automatically merged:

I'm not a zoro stan either lol, I like him as a character, but he's probably not even in my top 5 favorite. I just know how to read and use my head unlike a lot of other people.
You're simply delusional
You were using sbs, vivrecards or manga to prove Mihawk has CoC when nowhere it is said he has it

When Zoro got it, Zoro didn't think about Mihawk
When Zoro used koka, Zoro thought of Mihawk talking about haki and swords.
2 different things which means Mihawk doesn't have adcoc nor CoC until further proof

Same way Luffy thinks of Ray when he wants or uses adcoa,
Even when Ray doesn't have fs, oda shows Ray talking about fs

We don't have any panel of Mihawm talking about CoC to Zoro even
Go wank Vista riv elsewhere

You're simply delusional
You were using sbs, vivrecards or manga to prove Mihawk has CoC when nowhere it is said he has it

When Zoro got it, Zoro didn't think about Mihawk
When Zoro used koka, Zoro thought of Mihawk talking about haki and swords.
2 different things which means Mihawk doesn't have adcoc nor CoC until further proof

Same way Luffy thinks of Ray when he wants or uses adcoa,
Even when Ray doesn't have fs, oda shows Ray talking about fs

We don't have any panel of Mihawm talking about CoC to Zoro even
Go wank Vista riv elsewhere
No, I wasn't using the SBSes or Vivre cards to prove Mihawk had CoC. I was using them to show that they are outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.