• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Just realized warriors not even in poll and they 1st chance
Think the poll is from last year. Still...heading into the playoffs no analyst was picking the Warriors. A lot of them even had them losing 2nd round, when the Warriors are hoisting up that trophy at the end of all of this I want everyone who disrespected them called out. First they were supposed to be fighting for a playoff spot, that didn't happen, top 3 seed through injuries all year. Then prior to game 1 nobody has them making the finals.

Mans are really gonna bet on a Chris Paul led team over proven champions Curry led team. Bet, it was the same thing pre KD.

Don't get me wrong Suns are elite, nothing wrong with picking them on its own but it's still disrespect for this reason, if LBJ had a top 3 seed everyone would have them coming out the west. Yet I'm supposed to believe Curry and the Warriors are underdogs when they haven't failed to make it out the west since 2014 😂. I'll believe it when I see it, same logic I operate with if Lebron and his team is healthy and contending.

Think the poll is from last year. Still...heading into the playoffs no analyst was picking the Warriors. A lot of them even had them losing 2nd round, when the Warriors are hoisting up that trophy at the end of all of this I want everyone who disrespected them called out. First they were supposed to be fighting for a playoff spot, that didn't happen, top 3 seed through injuries all year. Then prior to game 1 nobody has them making the finals.

Mans are really gonna bet on a Chris Paul led team over proven champions Curry led team. Bet, it was the same thing pre KD.

Don't get me wrong Suns are elite, nothing wrong with picking them on its own but it's still disrespect for this reason, if LBJ had a top 3 seed everyone would have them coming out the west. Yet I'm supposed to believe Curry and the Warriors are underdogs when they haven't failed to make it out the west since 2014 😂. I'll believe it when I see it, same logic I operate with if Lebron and his team is healthy and contending.
Thats what the down players dont understand, were a 3rd seed even through all those injuries. Now theyre mostly healthy (No Wiseman), means we're seeing a team that couldve easily got 65 wins this season if healthy.

That's true. I'm just thinking he'll have 1 monster game or more despite GSW doing a good job defending him so far but it's possible that they still sweep them regardless 'cause they look good once again lol (damnit). I just think that they'll get at least a game against them.

Damn, they good :myman:

Are we gonna call Giannis a free throw merchant as well 'cause he leads them both in free throw rate?
EmFreethrow when he forgot to give the refs head pre-game

Thats what the down players dont understand, were a 3rd seed even through all those injuries. Now theyre mostly healthy (No Wiseman), means we're seeing a team that couldve easily got 65 wins this season if healthy.
Plus, correct me if i´m wrong, since i barely followed the regular season, but Kerr, even without injuries, seems like to experiment a lot to see what might work in the playoffs.

Plus, correct me if i´m wrong, since i barely followed the regular season, but Kerr, even without injuries, seems like to experiment a lot to see what might work in the playoffs.
Im not a big fan of Kerr, but Warriors coaching staff are good, so when you have Curry, you like to mimic your second unit like your first, because Curry bring in wins. If you can find players, that can fit into Curry(Warriors) style of play, expect good results. Were are seeing the results of that. Grow your drafted player you scoped out that could work well with Curry, and development them, i.e. send them to the G league so they dnt get complacent on the bench with little minutes. Now our young guys are more prep for playoffs series. good things to come :catblush:

i know We gonna lose, Not just because too many Fouls commited, Gotta Respect the PELS! B.I Can't Miss, Everybody on that team play their Part, Well deserved Win!:endthis:
Suns On the Other Hand, Played Terrible Excluding Booker who didn't play cuz of Hamstring. Everybody NEEDS TO STEP UP! Still Rooting on My SUNS! CMON Fellas!kingufy