Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I didn't even watch the whole GSW game. After the 1st half I knew Denver was finish. Probably gonna be a sweep.
Well, Curry is back to his senses, Poole is on his way to stardom. The rest of the pack brings quality. Jokic's stat padding is irrelevant as all hell.

He just brings numbers and that's it. He is not a killer like Kobe/MJ or a General like Duran/Lebron. He is just scoring and rebounding.

+ no 2nd star.

Yeah it will be a sweep unless GSW core wants to sit one game to rest.

It would be best if Minnesota was placed in Suns' bracket. Imagine Minnesota upsetting and throwing the Suns out of the playoffs and later they fall to GSW after some cool 6 games series proving they are rising but not yet there.

Suns' basketball is annoying to me.
Definitely not for Minny. CP3 has killed them ever since he stole a game (with OKC) for that delay of game when KAT was untucked lol

I didn't even watch the whole GSW game. After the 1st half I knew Denver was finish. Probably gonna be a sweep.
I still think they can steal a game or 2. They're gonna go to Denver with that altitude and Jokic can have a monster game

I still think they can steal a game or 2. They're gonna go to Denver with that altitude and Jokic can have a monster game
All they gotta do is shut him down though. From the time the season started I was already thinking GSW will win it all. Now Jordan became a monster so the GSW got 4 people that can rain down 3's so the defense of all teams will have trouble. Would like see how the Bucks deal with GSW assuming they make it to the finals. I'm backing the Nets cause I like KD and Kyrie but I haven't been a fan of a team in a long time. I use to like the Lakers when Kobe played.
Well, Curry is back to his senses, Poole is on his way to stardom. The rest of the pack brings quality. Jokic's stat padding is irrelevant as all hell.

He just brings numbers and that's it. He is not a killer like Kobe/MJ or a General like Duran/Lebron. He is just scoring and rebounding.

+ no 2nd star.

Yeah it will be a sweep unless GSW core wants to sit one game to rest.
I wasn't watching Denver games but one guy can only do soo much.

All they gotta do is shut him down though. From the time the season started I was already thinking GSW will win it all. Now Jordan became a monster so the GSW got 4 people that can rain down 3's so the defense of all teams will have trouble. Would like see how the Bucks deal with GSW assuming they make it to the finals. I'm backing the Nets cause I like KD and Kyrie but I haven't been a fan of a team in a long time. I use to like the Lakers when Kobe played.
That's true. I'm just thinking he'll have 1 monster game or more despite GSW doing a good job defending him so far but it's possible that they still sweep them regardless 'cause they look good once again lol (damnit). I just think that they'll get at least a game against them.

Harden and Embiid alone take more free throws than the entirety of the suns

Damn, they good :myman:

Are we gonna call Giannis a free throw merchant as well 'cause he leads them both in free throw rate?