Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me in the manga where it says the Pirate King is a strength based title. Yonkos are second place trophies. Nobody's goal is to become a Yonko.

The Pirate King title is a goal limited to only pirates. If you're not a pirate or don't care about being a pirate then that is irrelevant to them. The WSS and WSM are strenght based titles available to anyone.
? If the Yonko are the "4 most powerful pirates captains closest to One Piece". Then that literally makes the Pirate King the strongest pirate lmao.

What is going on with the logic in this forum today. Spoilers hurting that bad huh:jay-he:

That's called facts. You're confusing facts with headcannon. Understandable. It happens a lot around here because there's a lot of people posting a lot of headcannon.

It's so bad a fan will post a theory they believe might happen to a character in the future and the next then you know someone is claiming it's fact and creating a whole thread about it.

The rest of us are looking at them and trying to figure out how they even got to that point.
Your confused because your in shambles. Its okay. Take deep breathes. We will get through this together:blush:

I believe Roger is above Mihawk, but why use garbage arguments like that instead of saying that Roger was = or ~ to Primebeard, who was the WSM?
This is cope at finest by them man.

But as i said Roger is not hyped by his Swordsmanship, Kaidou said that is another think, and the possibility is his AdvCoC department.
Post automatically merged:

Wealth fame power the Man who has it all the Pirate King
Yep bu the phase you get it.

Mihawk's the strongest not Shanks.
Thats was not mentioned by the series. They is equals.

Zoro fans at thier finest :suresure: chapter confirms something that we already knew yet again they cant stop talking about zoro for more then 5 seconds, if roger was a swordsman he would have this title on top of pirate king , and if shanks was a swordsman mihawk wouldn't have his title before he became a yonko because they were minimum equalised in duals, actually believing their own headcanoon :risitameh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro isn't going to surpass Roger since this isn't his main target.

If Roger>>Mihawk.
In the final will be Roger>EoS Zoro=>Mihawk.

Only guys that hyped to surpass him is EoS Luffy and EoS BB.
Shonen formula has always been that the main characters surpass their predecessors. Luffy's going to be the best at what he signed up for: whether it is being PK or the liberator of the world. Nami's going to be the best navigator ever; Usopp's going to be the best sniper; Robin's going to be the best scholar, Franky's going to be the best ship maker... likewise, Zoro will be the strongest swordsman ever. It's as simple as that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk vs Shanks is the same case.

Mihawk Swords skill>Shanks.
Shanks Haki skills>Mihawk.

Thats it.
So you are Hakiman guy.

Surely WSS has weaker Haki than Shanks.

:seriously:

O really want to see how big the punch Luffy is doing. Imagine if it covers entire Onigaishima. I just hope he uses that big ass sword also.
If punch is bigger than entire Onigashima then that sword is little to Luffy's hand.

Like how Mihawk postpones hard fights to retain his title against Vista. And will fight a non Yonko Shanks but once he becomes a yonko it's "Nah, not fair. Not fair at all. Won't do it."
Please show me the hard fight where Mihawk was serious.

IE: Big Mom clashing even with Marco and running away or Yamato forcing Kaido into hybrid mode and clashing even with him.

Oh, you are serious.
:milaugh:

Imagine walking up to a Yonko, pass their entire crew and disrespecting him and he does nothing to you. But still believing the Yonko is stronger even though that goes against Oda. Ignorance really is bliss.

This is cope at finest by them man.

But as i said Roger is not hyped by his Swordsmanship, Kaidou said that is another think, and the possibility is his AdvCoC department.

Yep bu the phase you get it.

Thats was not mentioned by the series. They is equals.
I agree with you but to become PK you also have to be really strong.
Thats why WB is hyped as a man who is strong as Roger.

Being Pirate King is literally the pinnacle of strength. You don’t ascend to that position not being the strongest man navigating the seas. Big Mom, Kaido, Whitebeard, all insanely strong individuals who have been toted to be invincible in the existing story, still come second to Roger.

Remember Mijawk is the 1st WSS because he needed a participation trophy when he realized he would never get a real meaningful title and will always be a silver medalist of top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.