Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, yes it is? The 4 Yonko have been called the 4 strongest pirate captains and 4 "closest to one piece", so what are you trying to imply here?
Show me in the manga where it says the Pirate King is a strength based title. Yonkos are second place trophies. Nobody's goal is to become a Yonko.

The Pirate King title is a goal limited to only pirates. If you're not a pirate or don't care about being a pirate then that is irrelevant to them. The WSS and WSM are strenght based titles available to anyone.

Oden at the point of WB's fight didn't have Haki strong enough to put WB down.

I agree with this. But why are you weirdly separating swordsmanship from Haki? I don't get it.
Because is this when we speaks about Roger.

Why him was the strongest and hyped through the series in AdvCoC?

To overcome his not best skill with a sword(don't turn her in Black Blade), him has Haki above others.

To turn in a black blade isn't about Haki only and Zoro says that the mind and the body has to be sicronizied with his swords.

Yes, but its ok if you think Roger can take WB, he cant Mihawk though. :steef:
Prove to me that Mihawk is above Roger.

So if with Kaidou have the title of Strongets creature him was to be the strongest in the history.
Post automatically merged:

Show me in the manga where it says the Pirate King is a strength based title. Yonkos are second place trophies. Nobody's goal is to become a Yonko.

The Pirate King title is a goal limited to only pirates. If you're not a pirate or don't care about being a pirate then that is irrelevant to them. The WSS and WSM are strenght based titles available to anyone.
So Kaidou is the strongest in the entire histoey of OP.

Imagine getting a ring with one of the best fighters in the world. Not being able to touch him while he's not even looking at you or focus on you during the battle. The champion then decided to quit the bat on walk off and you think that you actually did something impressive.

The world some people live in must be pretty damn amazing when you're the greatest without even proving you're a worthy contender for the champion.
:gokulaugh:

You: PK isn't a strength based title but a Swordsmanship title isn't skill based.

:choppawhat:

Imagine getting a ring with one of the best fighters in the world. Not being able to touch him while he's not even looking at you or focus on you during the battle. The champion then decided to quit the bat on walk off and you think that you actually did something impressive.

The world some people live in must be pretty damn amazing when you're the greatest without even proving you're a worthy contender for the champion.
Yeah you right, Kaidou is the strongest of the verse and hyped PK Roger.

You can claim the others are stronger, but Shanks is a swordsman, him being the final antagonist wouldn't change that. You expect us to come to the conclusion that Zoro has a fake dream...
Lmfao.

So if Shanks is the final antagonist and displays capabilities far beyond simple swordsmanship (i.e. haki we have not seen yet, just like what we got with Kaido this arc or Katakuri last arc), that means Zoro's dream is fake?

The first mistake you guys make is assuming Mihawk and Shanks even have remotely similar fighting styles or follow the same constraints of swordsmanship. You also assume Shanks was trying to become WSS when they fought (which there was no victor from their duels btw....years before Shanks became a Yonko even after losing an arm).

Shanks has nothing to do with Zoro, stop trying to make that shit happen.

Whenever I read a post where someone claim Mihawk is not stronger than Shanks I always picture them yelling at Oda and telling him he's wrong and how they know more about the manga than Oda.

It's always funny to me.
:milaugh:
Rivals aren't rivals, some bitch ass nobody apparently is Zoro's rival and all hell breaks loose when someone questions in what way is said bitch rivalling Zoro, this fanbase is so mental when it comes to Zoro, being the strongest means most skilled? It does in OP according to 3 Piece readers. :myman:

Like how Mihawk postpones hard fights to retain his title against Vista. And will fight a non Yonko Shanks but once he becomes a yonko it's "Nah, not fair. Not fair at all. Won't do it."

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And what if Shanks is the final antagonist and Mihawk is allied with him to be Zoro's final fight? What then lol?

Every other faction (Blackbeard, Akainu, Im) has their swordsmen already (Shiryu, Fujitora, Monk Gorosei maybe), and Shanks has nothing to do with Zoro, so seriously, what would the excuse be then because Benn Beckman is not a swordsman at all.
There is 0 indication whatever to suggest Shanks is even a villain, forget about the final villain. Even if he is an antagonist, we have little to no reason(s) to think he's going to be more of an antagonist than Im, Blackbeard, and even Akainu for that matter. That's highly unlikely even for a far-fetched scenario. Even if we're to assume the worst-case scenario and say Shanks is going to be a villain, what makes you think Mihawk would team up with evil Shanks of all people? Is he secretly evil too? Does that not sound like reaching?

Since we love throwing around the "what if" scenarios, how about we come up with a more realistic scenario that goes in line with what we know of these characters? What if Shanks is the same good guy who sacrificed his potential for Luffy? What if Mihawk and Shanks operate separately until the very end like they always have? What if Zoro and Luffy fight Shanks and Mihawk in two different arcs?

Sure, Shanks has nothing to do with Zoro, and that in turn has nothing to do with Zoro surpassing Shanks. Shanks doesn't have to be related to Zoro for him to be surpassed by Zoro.

That's called facts. You're confusing facts with headcannon. Understandable. It happens a lot around here because there's a lot of people posting a lot of headcannon.

It's so bad a fan will post a theory they believe might happen to a character in the future and the next then you know someone is claiming it's fact and creating a whole thread about it.

The rest of us are looking at them and trying to figure out how they even got to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.