Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah but he can control his size at his will. He can make himself big enough to fit in his hand. Either way it is just my head canon.
It's not a headcanon. I just don't imagine this because why? He throws island size hand at Kaido and shrinks it mid air to pick up the sword instead of continuing with the sword? That would be just weird.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah no one in the story connected roger with swordsmanship, its just zorofans who started it, only thing that is he will be stronger then mihawk, if u really think he will be stronger then Roger it will be only on the epilogue of the story because again surpassing roger doesn't connect to the story and to be honest none of them care about this swordmanship title its only zoro and mihawk.
What does that even mean? No one needs to connect Roger to anything. He is a swordsman; it's something anyone with two working eyes should be able to see for themselves. People just denied it with their life until now just because they can't accept the notion of a swordsman being as strong as Roger.

You can read my sig link to see how I feel about this. Clearly you don't understand my point of view and that's fine. But it's not "highly unlikely" if you've been following the trail Oda has been leaving about the character.

Never even stated Shanks is evil. Antagonist does not equate an Evil Villain. That's better reserved for Blackbeard or Im or Akainu. And that's not at all what im talking about.

If Mihawk were to ally with Shanks, i would assume it would be because Mihawk knows Shanks and Luffy are on a collision course, thereby being the highest chance for Zoro and him to encounter each other.

Think about this, what other faction is there a place for Mihawk? He 100% will not ally with Blackbeard, whom already has a Swordsman as his 2nd command. He just got booted from the Shichibukai, so the Marines and WG are also out of the question. What is left, but the only rival he has?

And if the other option is "Zoro and Mihawk will randomly fight somewhere in the EoS" than that goes heavily against how Oda even sets up faction based fights in this series. Fights aren't random. They are always tied to the crew vs another faction. Mihawk won't be some special irrelevant fight outside of the main plot, he WILL be part of the main plot
It's not that I don't understand what you're saying. I am talking about how close your theories are to the canon material. There is a limit to how much we "assume" even for a hypothesis. You can't really create a bunch of what-if scenarios completely disregarding what we've been told so far in the series and then use it as an argument to support another argument. That's illogical on many levels.

According to Greek Mythology, a Hydra has 1 immortal head that can keep regrowing. The only way to kill it is to cut of that head, and cauterize the wound with a flaming torch.

Dont know who will finish the Job or if Orochi will just live on forever.

:leohah:

How did Roger "conquer the seas"? Oda has been saying this for years and I still don't understand how being gifted 3 out of 4 poneglyphs and stealing one then sailing to where they point you is "conquering"
Roger essentially conquered the seas years before he became PK, when he reached Lodestar:

He also defeated Rocks with Garp. It's not hard to see why he's basically the strongest, along with Whitebeard (who did not want to be PK, hence why he gives him Oden).

Status
Not open for further replies.