Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyshit

Oda knows way to hype Zoro in every other chapter.
Roger was the previous holder of WSS title n Mihawk defeated him n took it from him.that's the reason Shanks wanted to take that title back, but was badly humiliated every single time.

trying to think ,which other person comes to mind when it comes to overwhelming haki esp enough for someone as strong as jozu to comment on.

I mean. Wasn't it obvious acoc was better than dfs? Anyone can eat a top devil fruit. Its luck.

Acoc is a natural talent thing.

Let's look at the acoc users they range from Zoro, Yamato, Rayleigh, Whitebeard, Luffy, Big Mom, Shanks, Kaido, and Oden.

The absolute weakest of those defeated a yc1

it goes hand in hand its not one greater than the other
people with really strong abilities still need an immense amount of willpower to grow to its potential
put simply regardless of what ability you have , your willpower is ultimately what decides how far you go.

Imo, the Wano subplots of Kanjuro & Orochi have been terrible & prolonged so often that I have gone beyond not caring & now resent the storylines.

Kanjuro had that pretty good death against Kiku, Kiku who uttered a badass line that explains her Epithet & was a Oden Vassal so personal storyline done. Nope!

Orochi had fake outs and fakeouts, many of which would be cathartic, but then we even got a "lulz you should have spoken with more clarification, Kanjuros fire killed Orochi due to genie like mis speaking, leading to their clan killing themselves off due to hatred", Nope!

I really think that Wano sort of shows the problem with releasing a written & drawn chapter every week or two, for 25 yrs at that, there is no way Oda has these fakeouts and weird self eating storylines planned out. The dood needs a break to recover as well as map out a plot a bit more.

Highly doubt it. It has nothing to do with Luffy. This is Oda's way of hyping the character that resembles him the most aka Shanks, which also indirectly hypes his boy from Japan, Zoro.
if it has nothing to do with luffy , kaido wouldnt mention it in his fight with luffy
you know who shanks thought inherited that willpower that made roger so formidable , the guy kaido is looking at lol.
luffy has that willpower and the devil fruit to go along with it

absolutely no connection to zoro.

Imo, the Wano subplots of Kanjuro & Orochi have been terrible & prolonged so often that I have gone beyond not caring & now resent the storylines.

Kanjuro had that pretty good death against Kiku, Kiku who uttered a badass line that explains her Epithet & was a Oden Vassal so personal storyline done. Nope!

Orochi had fake outs and fakeouts, many of which would be cathartic, but then we even got a "lulz you should have spoken with more clarification, Kanjuros fire killed Orochi due to genie like mis speaking, leading to their clan killing themselves off due to hatred", Nope!

I really think that Wano sort of shows the problem with releasing a written & drawn chapter every week or two, for 25 yrs at that, there is no way Oda has these fakeouts and weird self eating storylines planned out. The dood needs a break to recover as well as map out a plot a bit more.
Yes, unnecessary drag of these plots which ultimately serves no purpose other than to prolong wano aka Japanese arc.

Oda is just trying to justify all the criticism he got for giving Luffy Nika's DF.

It's his attempt to say that Luffy could have reached the same achievements even without his DF
without nika fruit. luffy would still become PK, without enma zolo would become celestial dragon slave. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.