Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nope. This spoiler entirely destroys that logic. If DF's are not a reason for someone being at the peak, than swordsmanship is not either. Haki by itself has nothing to do with either.

This is why it's understandable why Mihawk has a black blade (because he IS the best swordsman in the world), and why virtually zero other character in the series save for Ryuma does not, including the strongest pirates in the series.

The WSS argument has become bad logic for putting Mihawk above others. Sorry.
You are becoming cope itself with every new chapter... :kobeha:

Its been implied but its nice to have confirmation, however this does confirm Whitebeard was stronger than Roger. He had the swordsmanship to match Roger and one of the strongest devil fruits.....

All time greats rank like this

1.Whitebeard
2.Roger
3.Garp
4.Kaido
5.Sengoku
I don't u forgot xebec, but please stop the disrespect him. Xebec should be number 2 or 3 on the list

Oda is just trying to justify all the criticism he got for giving Luffy Nika's DF.

It's his attempt to say that Luffy could have reached the same achievements even without his DF
That's also why he made kaido ask Lucfy who are you and he replies I'm still me , the man bla bla

He raises his decisions was very much contested by fans and now he's trying to cope

I mean. Wasn't it obvious acoc was better than dfs? Anyone can eat a top devil fruit. Its luck.

Acoc is a natural talent thing.

Let's look at the acoc users they range from Zoro, Yamato, Rayleigh, Whitebeard, Luffy, Big Mom, Shanks, Kaido, and Oden.

The absolute weakest of those defeated a yc1

Status
Not open for further replies.