Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this statement is there to shut up the luffy haters who claim Luffy is being carried by his df
He literally is.
What changed the game when Gear 3 was useless against Doffy? Gear 4.
What changed the game when Gear 4, adCoA, adCoC, adCoO Luffy was still losing against Kaido? Gear 5, destiny fruit, mythical zoan.

He is literally carried by his DF, and Kaido openly mocked him by wanking the DFless one.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why would it be a hard week for sword squad? This statement from Kaido proves devil fruits are not as important as some people try to argue. AdCoC reigns supreme.
With Roger being confirmed not having a DF this means :

- he was at least WB equal without DF
- he used mainly a sword
- he didn’t have Black blade either
- he could dominate the world without DF or BB

And it’s 99.99% likely that Roger is stronger than Mihawk

So guys like Shanks or Ray have all the chance in the world to be stronger or as strong as Mihawk even without Black blade

Why would it be a hard week for sword squad? This statement from Kaido proves devil fruits are not as important as some people try to prove. AdCoC reigns supreme.

So Kaido gives a statement on what a non-devil fruit user can achieve, but you are saying it has everything to do with Luffy who has a devil fruit? lmao, I dont think so.
did you read parts of what I said and ignore the rest?

first off why would oda bring it up in a fight with luffy if it has nothing to do with him
what is it that made roger so strong ? obvious answer now (willpower)
are those the same things that shanks could recognize in luffy at a young age?
luffy having or not having a df isnt the relevant part here
its his will in comparison to others which like roger is above the rest.

- he used mainly a sword

So guys like Shanks or Ray have all the chance in the world to be stronger or as strong as Mihawk even without Black blade
throw in oden too

B

Ballel

He literally is.
What changed the game when Gear 3 was useless against Doffy? Gear 4.
What changed the game when Gear 4, adCoA, adCoC, adCoO Luffy was still losing against Kaido? Gear 5, destiny fruit, mythical zoan.

He is literally carried by his DF, and Kaido openly mocked him by wanking the DFless one.
Have you suddenly turned into a ZKK supporter topi??:jinbewat:

Zoro won thanks to haki and training.
Couldn't cut Mr. 1, learned advanced CoA, defeated him.
Learned Ashura / advanced CoC, defeated Kaku.
Mastered advanced CoC, defeated King.

Never once he was saved by destiny fruit nor daddy genes.
Nor destiny sword like @Monster Luffy said. If anything, when he fought King, Enma kept distracted him. Enma was a nerf.
Zoro traded Shusui which is already a black blade owned by Sword God, to Enma which distracting and owned by weaker swordsman than Ryuuma.
Post automatically merged:

Have you suddenly turned into a ZKK supporter topi??:jinbewat:
I am open minded and willing to change opinion, unlike majority of the posters here.

this statement is there to shut up the luffy haters who claim Luffy is being carried by his df
He is getting carried by his fruit :gokulaugh: Dont tell me he can conjure a giant punch bigger than Onigashima due to his skill.

- he used mainly a sword

Yeah, I agree with this.

did you read parts of what I said and ignore the rest?

first off why would oda bring it up in a fight with luffy if it has nothing to do with him
what is it that made roger so strong ? obvious answer now (willpower)
are those the same things that shanks could recognize in luffy at a young age?
luffy having or not having a df isnt the relevant part here
its his will in comparison to others which like roger is above the rest.
You just made this up. The spoiler doesnt say anything about willpower.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oden wasn’t at that level for me.

Mihawk > Oden

Oden managed to have an « equal » fight with Kaido 20 years ago, even if you think Oden was stronger it was a really close deal.

And Kaido was weaker 20 years ago. Kaido grew stronger.

Oden potential was above Mihawk but for me he died too young. A 59 y Oden > Mihawk everyday

Country level at EOS when he destroys redline
If he destroy the Red line, it would be a Continent lvl feat, not Country lvl.
Country lvl would mean if he split Wano in half or multiple pieces, but the red line is a huge continent which can clearly see space, destroying it, it would be a Multi Continent - Continent lvl feat.^^

Worstgen when Law creates a shockwave which reaches Wano: OMGGGG

Worstgen when Luffy creates a punch as big as Onigashima itself: thats it? Seriously?
Luffy feat will be even better in case, Law feat was insane too but it seems like Luffy feat will even top that.
Kinda insane that Luffy and Law have DC and able to destroy a entire island, these guys show feats which I expect from fucking Yonkou, Hakai was cool and all but hell I hope Kaido in awakened form will have a insane attack too.

@DarkWitch
So far you opinion about Kaido portrayal and feats?
You thought if Kaido gets awakening, what could this mean for BM?
What would you change of the portrayal with BM got against Kid and Law?

Zoro won thanks to haki and training.
Couldn't cut Mr. 1, learned advanced CoA, defeated him.
Learned Ashura / advanced CoC, defeated Kaku.
Mastered advanced CoC, defeated King.

Never once he was saved by destiny fruit nor daddy genes.
Nor destiny sword like @Monster Luffy said. If anything, when he fought King, Enma kept distracted him. Enma was a nerf.
Zoro traded Shusui which is already a black blade owned by Sword God, to Enma which distracting and owned by weaker swordsman than Ryuuma.
Post automatically merged:

I am open minded and willing to change opinion, unlike majority of the posters here.
So why the. Fuck zoro unlocked advcoc after getting enma

He is getting carried by his fruit :gokulaugh: Dont tell me he can conjure a giant punch bigger than Onigashima due to his skill.

Yeah, I agree with this.

You just made this up. The spoiler doesnt say anything about willpower.
oh right yeah. I believe the spoiler instead said something about shanks and indirectly zoro like you implied
almost like what made roger so strong at this point shouldnt be a mystery .
rofl .

Status
Not open for further replies.