Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he destroy the Red line, it would be a Continent lvl feat, not Country lvl.
Country lvl would mean if he split Wano in half or multiple pieces, but the red line is a huge continent which can clearly see space, destroying it, it would be a Multi Continent - Continent lvl feat.^^

Luffy feat will be even better in case, Law feat was insane too but it seems like Luffy feat will even top that.
Kinda insane that Luffy and Law have DC and able to destroy a entire island, these guys show feats which I expect from fucking Yonkou, Hakai was cool and all but hell I hope Kaido in awakened form will have a insane attack too.

@DarkWitch
So far you opinion about Kaido portrayal and feats?
You thought if Kaido gets awakening, what could this mean for BM?
What would you change of the portrayal with BM got against Kid and Law?
if luffy destroys the island but kaido doesnt go down yet
where will they fight tho

a part of me thinks the island busting attack has to be the final one but at the sametime
still feels like kaido has something to show ( his awakening ) at least.

Oden wasn’t at that level for me.

Mihawk > Oden

Oden managed to have an « equal » fight with Kaido 20 years ago, even if you think Oden was stronger it was a really close deal.

And Kaido was weaker 20 years ago. Kaido grew stronger.

Oden potential was above Mihawk but for me he died too young. A 59 y Oden > Mihawk everyday
fair enough

B

Ballel

if luffy destroys the island but kaido doesnt go down yet
where will they fight tho

a part of me thinks the island busting attack has to be the final one but at the sametime
still feels like kaido has something to show ( his awakening ) at least.
Luffy destroys Onigashima with his giant fist then all the rubble falls on the Flower Capital and destroys everying. Huge chaos, everything is destroyed, and the courageous citizens will build it all up together, liberated and happy.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
don’t know if Kaido has awakening or not. I don’t think he will just sit here waiting for Luffy to cave his skull but to bring out awakening now doesn’t make sense.

Kaido was pummeled by G5 and we are at the end of the fight. If he had a mode even stronger he would have brought it out already.

What I think if he had awakening :

- either he can only use it in short bust because he can’t control it. Zoan true awakening transform them into beast without control. So he will only use it to clash against Luffy giant punch and will lose.

- or he will get punched by Luffy then he will awaken and transform into an out of control beast and Zoro will cut his head (ZKKKKKKK !!)

Kaidou talking about Roger specifically when he is fighting Luffy. And yet Zoro bros think Kaidou talking about Zoro, lol. 🤣🤣
Some people just can't connect the dots.

Kaido is literally praising DFless character, how someone can still dominate the world without devil fruit.
And who is the last DFless character whom Kaido acknowledged? Who is the last DFless character who scarred him like Oden did 20 years ago? Who is the last (and maybe first too) character who stopped his and Big Mom's Hakai?
Drink milk, be smarter, and learn to connect the dots.

Luffy destroys Onigashima with his giant fist then all the rubble falls on the Flower Capital and destroys everying. Huge chaos, everything is destroyed, and the courageous citizens will build it all up together, liberated and happy.
at some point tbh
luffy has to be made responsible for damages lol

but you didn't answer the second part of my comment solis
do you think this attack KO's kaido?
if it doesn't , hard imagining them fight it out in the flower capital but I will say oda does like having the final bout in front of an audience
so I wont be surprised .
did that with doffy iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.