Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man think about it, the last 3 fights got it properly. Imo, it's because Oda hasn't gotten to the "threshold" of Kaido and Luffy's fight yet, same with theirs. That "one" chapter that has them fight until the winning blow.

Like I remember feeling the same way about Katakuri, but his Vs chapter came at the last chapter of their fight. Granted, yes, not evert villain gets one, but Oda already started the trend with rhe other major strawhats and allies getting it
Chapter 923 was titled Emperor of the sea Kaido vs Luffy though
Sure Oda could do another one titled simply "Kaido vs Luffy" but maybe he considers that the Vs chapter title is already covered.

You are literally describing zkk
Really, show me a threat when someone has said Kaido is dead and Zoro killed him. That like claiming Luffy has already defeated Kaido.

A fan creating a thread believing something will happen is not the same as claiming it already has happened. Kind of like every "ZKK has been debunked" thread. Kaido is still alive and hasn't been defeated.

No. He compared current Kaido and Big Mom with their days when they were with Rocks.

@Roo "much stronger" is still far fetched, plus, we talk about durability, nothing more. Kaido's durability hasn't changed.
Ah yes yes, your head canon >> manga.

How far Kaidou age is when he fought Oden from the so called rocks time swngoku mentioned ? I mean which has large gap 20 years or around 5 years?

Kaidou durability hasn't changed but normal humans durability changes from arc to arc right? Tanking attacks stronger than the attack that generally KOes them.

roger is a swordsman but no blackblade
thats pretty much why
I mean, it's pretty much hype for both swordsmen and Haki users since Haki is also crucial when it comes to top tier swordsmanship. However, it is ludicrous to put Mihawk above Roger based on a title - WB was never above Roger based on title and so neither Mihawk. If it's about the black sword, I don't necessarily think this is an auto win for Mihawk against Roger. Let's see how black blades get forged in the first place and also let's see how Roger's power looks like in its full form.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Black-blade users aren't necessarily stronger than those who don't have black blades. Forging a black blade is more than likely a CoA-centric accomplishment and is likely considered a great swordsmen-related achievement, but there is no evidence suggesting a black blade alone can determine whether or not a black blade user is stronger than a non-black blade user.

Now, it's a different story for Zoro and Oden. There is a direct connection b/w the two i.e., Enma. And the whole point of bringing up a black blade with Zoro right after giving him Oden's sword is to let us know that Zoro achieving a black blade signifies Zoro surpassing Oden.

[
Headcanon. People around Kaido's age back then (39 years old) usually hit their prime; Shanks became Yonko at a younger age. Even if he got stronger (reasonable), there is no basis for calling Kaido 20 years ago "much weaker". Plus, Kaido being stronger now doesn't change his durability. It was exactly the same back then. Hence Kaido even nowadays holds Oden in high regard.
oden swordsmanship only applies to oden and his scabbards maybe , mihawk trained zoro in swordsmanship and that result was giving kaido a smaller scar

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Black-blade users aren't necessarily stronger than those who don't have black blades. Forging a black blade is more than likely a CoA-centric accomplishment and is likely considered a great swordsmen-related achievement, but there is no evidence suggesting a black blade alone can determine whether or not a black blade user is stronger than a non-black blade user.

Now, it's a different story for Zoro and Oden. There is a direct connect b/w the two i.e., Enma. And the whole point of bringing up a black blade with Zoro right after giving him Oden's sword is to let us know that Zoro achieving a black blade signifies Zoro surpassing Oden.
What happens if its coc centric

Really, show me a threat when someone has said Kaido is dead and Zoro killed him. That like claiming Luffy has already defeated Kaido.

A fan creating a thread believing something will happen is not the same as claiming it already has happened. Kind of like every "ZKK has been debunked" thread. Kaido is still alive and hasn't been defeated.
@nik87 quite literally acts like he's won and it has happened lol. You feel the smug from his posts.

Meanwhile it's a fact that in nearly 40 chapters, Zoro hasn't even uttered Kaido's name or thought about him. Yes, the intent was there beforehand. It was not after 1010. What people can't do is actually wake the fuck up at this point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.