Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido tanking this giant attack from Luffy is crazy, but hopefully this mean he's near losing because goddamn this man is almost unbeatable if he has a lot more in the tank lol
I feel like Oda do it on purpose, he don´t want to make the same mistake as with Crocodile, where Kaido looks to "weak" in compare what is happening later. We have still many top dogs left and with new fights, we will see new feats, Oda try is best to have Kaido as number one for a while, giving him such a insane feats that even if other top tiers show crazy feat, Kaido will have similar feats/the top feats.

D

Deleted member 10278

had skirmishes with wb
and one with kaido which led kaido to believe he could go toe to toe with him
so um
It would suffice for you to read this again mr. Lanji
Would have been pointed out if he did, seems like the only other strong dude he fought intensively was Mihawk. Other than that, every other big clash was either mentioned or shown directly to us.

it feels like one is resting off laurels 12 years ago while the other continues to step up to relevant people.
Mihawk’s title and the SBS that had Oda mentioning him alongside WB, Shanks etc pretty much cements his place amongst the very top players. If all we had were “laurels 12 years ago” you might’ve had a point here but that isn’t the case.

Nothing indicates he even had the opportunity to meet with the stronger guys when it was heavily implied they rarely meet."

lol
Did I miss something here? Let me run that back in more simple terms; Shanks rarely met the other powerhouses, when he did it was either mentioned or shown to us.

I feel like Oda do it on purpose, he don´t want to make the same mistake as with Crocodile, where Kaido looks to "weak" in compare what is happening later. We have still many top dogs left and with new fights, we will see new feats, Oda try is best to have Kaido as number one for a while, giving him such a insane feats that even if other top tiers show crazy feat, Kaido will have similar feats/the top feats.
Yeah I personally though he would protect Kaido by having him lose in a group fight while Luffy continues to solo enemies in the future but this does it as well. No other villains would get this amount of fighting in an arc again.

Kaido has been fighting since what? chapter 990?

Kaido tanking this giant attack from Luffy is crazy, but hopefully this mean he's near losing because goddamn this man is almost unbeatable if he has a lot more in the tank lol
He was out of breath and kneeling the past chapters. Yamato said again he is at his limit... Him tanking that would be pretty ballsy actually because Luffy's G2/G3 combined punches seemed to do more lol

Yep but there is no World best doctor, world best navigator etc

Swordman title seems to be recognized as something to compete for. Something you need to chase other swordmen to beat them and settle yourself as the best.

So yeah having Mihawk, Zoro as challenger and no one else to compete is a bit lame.
Is there a better Cartographer than the one who Draws World Map?
Better Doctor than the one who can heal any & every Disease?

If someone Draws World Map before Nami or someone discovers All Healing Cure before Chopper, doesn't it mean their Dreams got lost?
So ofc there is Competition, i can't believe you just said this

And last sentence sounds biased tbh cuz i can literally say the same thing about Roger
The Title Luffy is aiming for was held by only one person & no matter what Pirate you defeat or Surpass, they won't call you Pirate King
It's only reserved for those who manage same Feat as Roger alone, but i wouldn't call it lame, you guys only do it with Mihawk

Actually there was a WSS in the Past, but there wasn't a Pirate King before Roger, so according to your Logic
Pirate King is more Lame than WSS cuz you have only one person's legacy only to reach

Anyway i don't believe this, this is your Logic & dunno why you said it
Are you saying that all Straw Hats Dreams are Amazing except Zoro's? You don't find this a Biased Opinion?
Yeah but the manga is about pirate king, accomplishments, being free, having straw hats etc. So Roger is the top dog and superior to Mihawk. Black blade or not.

Mihawk can’t beat Roger.
See, this is your Problem, you translate everything to Power Levels

What does Story Themes got to do with Power Levels?
Even Luffy doesn't agree with you cuz he didn't Promise Shanks that he will become Strongest or Stronger than him
He said instead "I will gather a Crew even greater than yours"

And you should pay more attention cuz Pirate King isn't Luffy's Ultimate Dream
Actually everyone says they wanna be Pirate King, it's very generic Dream & there are countless people who actively chase it
The Dream that sets Luffy apart from others & no one dares mention except him (Similar to All Blue, Nami's Dream, Chopper's, Zoro's ... etc)
Is the one he said to Ace & Sabo + Roger also mentioned to WB & Oden

One Piece & Pirate King are simply what connects everyone, it's a shared Dream for everyone
The Straw Hats are literally putting their Dreams on hold just for sake of finding One Piece first (For example Brook could have travelled back & met Laboon during 2 Years but he didn't)

It's not the Title of Pirate King that makes you The Best, it's most Hyped Title because of the Journey required to get there.
For other Straw Hats Dreams, even though the Goal is near Impossible, it's at least not as Dangerous as becoming Pirate King, cuz you can simply Study Non-Stop or Travel Peacefully or Train Non-Stop, but Pirate King requires you to face all world Dangers non-stop, hence why Mihawk said that Luffy's Journey gonna be tougher than surpassing him

But again, dunno why you relate Power with Pirate King, even the People don't believe that
Mont d'Or believes that even Pirate King cannot escape Totto Land but he believes Big Mom can destroy all of it & no one can stop her
Did he say Roger wasn't Pirate King? Ofc not, but it shows that just having such Title doesn't mean they start to see you as Strongest.
You're definitely considered for such Position, but it's not a given

But Mihawk's Title is purely Power Centric, there is nothing else about him, there are no Poneglyphs to collect, no Crews to face, no people to Recruit, no Alliances, no Marines, no Islands to explore ... etc Just become as Powerful as you possibly can

And Oda even showed us that Mihawk doesn't care about Swordsmen only when he was shown taking an interest in Luffy too
The guy is all about "Power", nothing else
Everyone is knowing who Roger is. His shadow looms quite larger than Mihawk one.

Dragon title is more known too.
Roger is known as the Pirate who conquered Grand Line & found One Piece (Which people believe to be Greatest Treasure World has to Offer)
Dragon is known as the Leader of Revos who directly oppose World Government, the guy is literally mentioned in a Levely of Top 150 Kingdoms of the World

They are Famous for their Actions which are World Changing
But how did Garp introduce Yonko? He said they are Four Most Powerful Pirates who control part of New World as if they are Emperors
So "Power" is what makes them Famous, the same thing that Mihawk is "Solely" known for

So if both Yonko & WSS are Titles given due to how Powerful they are, then it's obvious the More Powerful One is the More Famous One
And that is WSS

Roger & Dragon are more Famous than both (Not sure about Dragon though), but it's not based on Power, at least it's not the Main Point.
Actually no one believes Roger is stronger than Whitebeard
As i said before, Mont d'Or doesn't believe that Roger's Title makes him stronger than his Mother
I assure you there is no Fan who believes EOS Blackbeard gonna be weaker than Roger (Who equals WB)
And Kaidou is more famous for his Power than Roger was

So even Yonko have more Power Hype than Roger, so please stop translating every Title into Power Levels
Yonko, Roger, Mihawk, Dragon ... etc are all up there as the Best, i don't mind if any Fan says any of them is No. 1 even if it's Big Mom

But i hate when Fans completely agree Straw Hats are Best Dreamers, their Goals are Near-Impossible & almost shared by none
However when it comes to Zoro & Mihawk, they completely dismiss those Rules & become Biased & De-Hype them

Whitebeard died with his Left Eye gone, his Death was hyped by his Untouched Back & how much he accepts to endure Damage
You think it's coincidence that Zoro is One-Eyed? (Oda confirmed that he decided on this even before Chapter 1)
You think it's coincidence Zoro is obsessed with not letting his Back get hurt? He did it against Mihawk, Kuma & Kaidou for example
You think it's coincidence Oda made Zoro have that "Nothing Happened" Moment? or Hakai? or How many times he hurt himself?

Luffy gonna surpass Roger, while Zoro gonna surpass Whitebeard
So Oda created for them even Two Greater Duo & they are Shanks & Mihawk

Shanks have more Special CoC than Roger & his Crew is Stronger
While Mihawk is Strongest Fighter you could ever find

If someone Draws World Map before Nami or someone discovers All Healing Cure before Chopper, doesn't it mean their Dreams got lost?

And last sentence sounds biased tbh cuz i can literally say the same thing about Roger
The Title Luffy is aiming for was held by only one person & no matter what Pirate you defeat or Surpass, they won't call you Pirate King
It's only reserved for those who manage same Feat as Roger alone, but i wouldn't call it lame, you guys only do it with Mihawk

Actually there was a WSS in the Past, but there wasn't a Pirate King before Roger, so according to your Logic
Pirate King is more Lame than WSS cuz you have only one person's legacy only to reach

Are you saying that all Straw Hats Dreams are Amazing except Zoro's? You don't find this a Biased Opinion?

Even Luffy doesn't agree with you cuz he didn't Promise Shanks that he will become Strongest or Stronger than him

Actually everyone says they wanna be Pirate King, it's very generic Dream & there are countless people who actively chase it
The Dream that sets Luffy apart from others & no one dares mention except him (Similar to All Blue, Nami's Dream, Chopper's, Zoro's ... etc)

One Piece & Pirate King are simply what connects everyone, it's a shared Dream for everyone
The Straw Hats are literally putting their Dreams on hold just for sake of finding One Piece first (For example Brook could have travelled back & met Laboon during 2 Years but he didn't)

It's not the Title of Pirate King that makes you The Best, it's most Hyped Title because of the Journey required to get there.
For other Straw Hats Dreams, even though the Goal is near Impossible, it's at least not as Dangerous as becoming Pirate King, cuz you can simply Study Non-Stop or Travel Peacefully or Train Non-Stop, but Pirate King requires you to face all world Dangers non-stop, hence why Mihawk said that Luffy's Journey gonna be tougher than surpassing him

But again, dunno why you relate Power with Pirate King, even the People don't believe that
Mont d'Or believes that even Pirate King cannot escape Totto Land but he believes Big Mom can destroy all of it & no one can stop her
Did he say Roger wasn't Pirate King? Ofc not, but it shows that just having such Title doesn't mean they start to see you as Strongest.

But Mihawk's Title is purely Power Centric, there is nothing else about him, there are no Poneglyphs to collect, no Crews to face, no people to Recruit, no Alliances, no Marines, no Islands to explore ... etc Just become as Powerful as you possibly can

And Oda even showed us that Mihawk doesn't care about Swordsmen only when he was shown taking an interest in Luffy too

Roger is known as the Pirate who conquered Grand Line & found One Piece (Which people believe to be Greatest Treasure World has to Offer)
Dragon is known as the Leader of Revos who directly oppose World Government, the guy is literally mentioned in a Levely of Top 150 Kingdoms of the World

But how did Garp introduce Yonko? He said they are Four Most Powerful Pirates who control part of New World as if they are Emperors
So "Power" is what makes them Famous, the same thing that Mihawk is "Solely" known for

So if both Yonko & WSS are Titles given due to how Powerful they are, then it's obvious the More Powerful One is the More Famous One
And that is WSS

Roger & Dragon are more Famous than both (Not sure about Dragon though), but it's not based on Power, at least it's not the Main Point.
As i said before, Mont d'Or doesn't believe that Roger's Title makes him stronger than his Mother
I assure you there is no Fan who believes EOS Blackbeard gonna be weaker than Roger (Who equals WB)

So even Yonko have more Power Hype than Roger, so please stop translating every Title into Power Levels
Yonko, Roger, Mihawk, Dragon ... etc are all up there as the Best, i don't mind if any Fan says any of them is No. 1 even if it's Big Mom

But i hate when Fans completely agree Straw Hats are Best Dreamers, their Goals are Near-Impossible & almost shared by none
However when it comes to Zoro & Mihawk, they completely dismiss those Rules & become Biased & De-Hype them

Whitebeard died with his Left Eye gone, his Death was hyped by his Untouched Back & how much he accepts to endure Damage
You think it's coincidence that Zoro is One-Eyed? (Oda confirmed that he decided on this even before Chapter 1)
You think it's coincidence Zoro is obsessed with not letting his Back get hurt? He did it against Mihawk, Kuma & Kaidou for example
You think it's coincidence Oda made Zoro have that "Nothing Happened" Moment? or Hakai? or How many times he hurt himself?

:seriously: wb died with one eye so Zoro gonna surpass him
Mihawk the strongest fighter ever you could find

The amount of wank here is ridiculous
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom abandons her sword mid fight, Whitebeard arguably used his bare hands more in Marineford than he did his glaive. What am I missing here exactly?
And Roger uses a gun when he wants

He had the greatest title; being the King of the Pirates. After all, he wasn't called world's strongest man either despite he was Whitebeard's benchmark and his equal in strength.

So? That means that he sees no swordsman in current history capable of taking him down. Including Shanks.

Of course it does. But what does will power even mean in the first place? The power to endure more, pull through, hit harder? Will power alone is not enough if you lack strength. Will power might as well be what gives you strength and contributes to your power level. But what Roger achieved combat wise, he did through his blade.

"So? That means that he sees no swordsman in current history capable of taking him down. Including Shanks."

and why should I regard that highly
kaido thinks no one is capable of taking him down
when clearly someone is slowly getting to that level right before his eyes.

"He had the greatest title; being the King of the Pirates. After all, he wasn't called world's strongest man either despite he was Whitebeard's benchmark and his equal in strength."

yeah I know........

"Of course it does. But what does will power even mean in the first place? The power to endure more, pull through, hit harder?
you are getting there
you got to see exactly why ones willpower determines a lot in a fight once adv coc came into the fold

Will power alone is not enough if you lack strength. Will power might as well be what gives you strength and contributes to your power level.

its almost like one's haki makes them strong. I know right?

"But what Roger achieved combat wise, he did through his blade"

lol sure
he used his blade, doesn't mean swordsmanship is why he was so exceptional . its his willpower.

And that is WSS

:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.