Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my wishful thinking or it really feels like this is the final clash between Kaido and Luffy?

Seems like Luffy his using his G5 KKG basically. This might finally be the end.
No, after this Haki thing is the most important thing, Luffy will win using some advanced Haki technique that surpasses everything Kaido has. after all, skills don't matter.

oda has somehow made devil fruits very relevant again
Very relevant my ass.
Zoro defeated King with haki.
Sanji defeated Queen with daddy gene and distraction.
Jinbe defeated Whos Who with fishman karate.
All 3 didn't use devil fruit.

Meanwhile:
Luffy pulled destiny, mythical gear 5 Nika and Kaido isn't impressed he wanking DFless character instead.
Law and Kidd both pulled awakening, yet in the end Big Mom was defeated thanks to Kanjuro's explosion.

Devil fruits are treated like trash lately.

The new cope is to separate haki from swordsmanship but the manga already gave us the answer to that;
- Zoro's flashback with Mihawk telling Zoro that every chip on his sword should be a shame so he needs to master haki

- Zoro's first use if Enma with Tengu saying that if Zoro was an ordinary swordsman, all his haki would've been drained and the sword is directly tied to the user's haki

- Tengu states that depending on Zoro's level, Enma could be forged into a black blade

- Ryuma having the strongest warrior spirit. COC is based on users spirit

I'm not saying he will be stronger than Roger, I'm saying he can be stronger than Roger without Mihawk being Roger level.

Just like how a certain section of the fandom argues that "Sanji is stronger than character X (who Zoro defeated) without character Y (who Sanji defeated) being on X's level".

No ifs or buts now.
No its not and i know what ur talking about, the gap between king and queen or kaku and jabra is not even comparable to roger and mihawk gap, anyone with half a braincell will agree with me , beating mihawk as final opponent isnt making you THAT much stronger then him.

Is it my wishful thinking or it really feels like this is the final clash between Kaido and Luffy?

Seems like Luffy his using his G5 KKG basically. This might finally be the end.
I don't what could possibly top an island-sized punch, so yeah this is probably the end of Luffy vs Kaido. However, Kaido might get up later because of awakening, at which point Straw Hats vs Kaido could become a thing, like the Oars fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.