Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki is good when its a support hability, now its being treated as the most important power in the verse. How is hitting harder better than controlling gravity or being lightning?
You do realise that Haki is not just hitting harder...nothing will happen to logia even when you hit harder without haki...

That's irrelevant to swordsmen
Luffy trained and got a form to have more force > break haki
In the end that wasn't enough and he needed to upgrade haki
Meanwhile all zoros teachers and power ups have been "swordsmanship"

And they were

Koshiro - concept of ryou HAKI
mihawk - coating blades HAKI
kozaburo - controlling swords overflowing coa and Coc HAKI

Swordsmanship is haki on sword
Mihawk haki on sword is the strongest
I like how it's "different" for swordsman, yet Luffy literally applies the same haki to his forms and moves. Zoro's focus on haki comes with his proficiency in swordsmanship. Luffy literally does everything he does with his fists.

And yet, once again, Kaido mentions nothing about Roger's "swordamanship" in this statement lmao. He mentions his haki, highlighting a very clear difference you don't want to accept.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This chapter confirms that Luffy will become even stronger at least a little bit :cheers: all these powerups to beat my boy Waido after all the things he went through while lifting an island :finally:
ODA got out of control with kaidou, I believe ODA lost to KAIDO about 10x while writing a way to make someone can beat him, and now kaido demonstrating a level of haki beyond roger's HAKI.:finally::finally::finally:waido

Status
Not open for further replies.