Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral bros this week.....
To give you hope.
Admirals could have adc CoC+insane awakening too. It is not like they will be fodders, they are top tier too. No worry for the admirals, they will get a good threatment.

But what I can tell you bro, Kaido will be stay undefeat as one with the best feats. No Admiral or anyone Yonkou will surpass Kaido feat. Only Imu and EoS BB will receive such a hype.

I never thought Oda would wank Kaido like this. This is beyond my imagination...
Kaido is for right reason the number one in current OP. And im glad that Navy boys and other Yonkou fans accept that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
To give you hope.
Admirals could have adc CoC+insane awakening too. It is not like they will be fodders, they are top tier too. No worry for the admirals, they will get a good threatment.

But what I can tell you bro, Kaido will be stay undefeat as one with the best feats. No Admiral or anyone Yonkou will surpass Kaido feat. Only Imu and EoS BB will receive such a hype.

I never thought Oda would wank Kaido like this. This is beyond my imagination...
Kaido is for right reason the number one in current OP. And im glad that Navy boys and other Yonkou fans accept that.
Waido :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.