Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is a ruler by definition. He rules above Swordsman and honestly why would Zoro an inferior swordsman have CoC but not his master and the one he wishes to surpass.

Coincidentally he is also the biggest rival of the current strongest CoC user.
He's not linked to Luffy as someone important

His chances of CoC is slim

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
why should he still strive to become thepirtae king when he can work with people who want to destroy the wg, it would be selfish of him if he left just to become a pirate
so? Is luffy selfish because he doesn't want to destroy the WG? Or go after akainu for killing his brother? Was sanji selfish for leaving the man who saved him to chase his dream?
He gave up on it,period.

I feel like this Devil Fruit Talk is building up to something
At first we thought Luffy's DF is Paramecia so he is always Rubber but since it's confirmed to be Zoan now
Then Luffy can learn to remain in Base

Could it be that Luffy will possibly disable his DF & he won't use it for some time
This same Pattern can be noticed with other SHs

Zoro gained a Black Sword but he gave it away later
Sanji was given a Raid Suit but he destroyed it later
Nami took Zeus from Big Mom but she lost it afterwards
Usopp became Sogeking for a time but it was temporary
Franky had Pluton Blueprints but then he destroyed them ... etc

The idea is that these Straw Hats had a Sneak Peak of their Ultimate Tools but they lost them & had/have/will have to get them back
This is why i believe the exact same thing gonna happen to Luffy & he will temporarily abandon his DF Powers
It could be a few Chapters, couple Volumes, entire Arc, i dunno, but i'm confident it will happen

Look at all the sword skill leaking from zoros swords @Paperchampion23
It's like people don't read my words or understand the difference im pointing out lmfao.

Like you keep arguing the same shit I agree with. Sure, I agree that swordsmanship requires mastering Haki output. Luffy's DF proficiency also requires this. Both Luffy and Zoro were tought Haki by swordsmen.

What you aren't getting is that Haki output by itself has nothing to do with swordsman proficiency, same thing with Luffy's DF proficiency. Once again you can be the top Haki user in the world, pick up a blade, and be entirely shit at it. Luffy would, for example, lose to Zoro in a situation like this.

Of course, this is not Roger/Rayleigh/Shanks. Could Mihawk beat them in sword fight? Sure, he's the WSS. I can see it. But not one of these men can actually be compared to Mihawk, simply because they carry and fight with a blade. Mihawk never beat Shanks. Mihawk never beat Roger. Mihawk never beat Rayleigh. You say these things as if any of these men either tried to become the WSS or LOST trying to do so. A black blade indicates peak swordsman proficiency, it does not indicate that Mihawk is a stronger haki user than any other top character in this series.

Maybe, like, wait before trying to claim Shanks is anything less than Mihawk at this point, especially considering Shanks has far FAR more presence in the plot compared to Mihawk overall lmao.

i'm not so sure about that,sabo gave up on his dream of becoming PK, not very kingly of him.
You know who else gave up on his dream and doesn't have conqueror's haki? Sanji. I think sabo won't have it:zehaha:
Sanji never gave up on his dream and Sabo never wanted to be the PK to begin with lol

He said he wanted to become a pirate with Ace and Luffy but the incident happened and he lost his memory

Dragon saved him and he found a new purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.