Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

In regard to Admirals and Logias, I think Oda is purposely saving them for last, after paramecias and zoans.
We've not even see confirmation of what awakened logias can do, just implications of it. Plus endgame characters like most admirals and Blackbeard have logias too.

Logias were the most dangerous pre TS and yet Oda clowned on logias early post TS, that was necessary imo and we had Kuzan instantly freezing Doflamingo without moving or touching him which is a completely insane, epic and powerful feat too.
Logias will get their wank and hype again properly in due time. Imagine a giant with a logia? Hajrudin wanted the fire fruit after all...I'd love to see a giant with a wind logia tbh.

What the fuck even happened to Bobbin, did he just die from the gunshots?
I don't think we've ever seen him since then :risitasad:
New cover page arc will reveal he's alive with Pedro and Pekoms lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I already gave you the answer: Luffy vs Katakuri.

Luffy had weaker CoA and CoO than Katakuri. It was repeatedly shown and stated. Yet he had higher proficiency with his DF power to beat him anyway. This is directly the opposite of what Kaido is saying, where Haki in the end trumps over all. Luffy can't get away with the same thing on Kaido, he needs to surpass Kaido in Haki, it's not about DF proficiency anymore. I'm simply making the same exact case foe swordsmanship.
THAT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK WITH JUST SWORDSMEN
luffy has a fruit to boost his power
Swordsmen have a sword and haki that's it.
With swordsmen it's just gonna come down to
Whose haki is stronger
When Shanks and mihawk fight in SWORDSMANSHIP they will use their swords and haki same for zoro and mihawk
The stronger swordsman is the one who has the stronger haki.

Swordsmanship is a skill
Yet all zoros teachers and power ups have been haki every single time
Everyone using haki in the verse with a combination of a df or something else, but having haki + sword doesn't make you a swordsman, a swordsman is one who relies on a sword in his fights and thats what his fighting style revolves around, we saw one attack from roger with a sword and u think that is what made him the strongest in the verse ? If so then it should be changed to world strongest hakiman because what u zorofans are saying is just who got the better haki is a better swordsman no ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Everyone using haki in the verse with a combination of a df or something else, but having haki + sword doesn't make you a swordsman, a swordsman is one who relies on a sword in his fights and thats what his fighting style revolves around, we saw one attack from roger with a sword and u think that is what made him the strongest in the verse ? If so then it should be changed to world strongest hakiman because what u zorofans are saying is just who got the better haki is a better swordsman no ?
Zoro has a supreme grade sword is shown using a sword vs shikki wb and rox
Has more named sword attacks than mihawk
Cry

Luffy had his will broken temporarily. Sanji out of a very comfortable spot said that you should throw away your ambition and run in order to save your ass. That's Usopp mentality.
Luffy had his will broken and may have stayed in that spot even longer if not for Jinbei

Sanji abandoned his dream when he met Zeff and was content with living out his life at the Baratie. Zeff himself said Sanji used to have the same “spear” as Luffy but he stifled it

Why are we talking about Sanji anyway? I’m trying to say that Sabo never switched or had his will broken he just had a change of heart

Dragon saved his life and he found a new purpose with the revolutionary army. That doesn’t mean he can’t have CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.