Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido =/= Oda. This has been made clear.

Blackbeard literally waited 30 years for 1 DF and murdered his crewmate for it.

Doflamingo would have become "King of the World" with OP OP no Mi at Mariejois

WG has tried to retrieve Gomu Gomu for 800 years.

Except Kawamatsu never said "Zoro looks like Ryuma, who killed a dragon" in that statement. He said they look a like, that's all. And it was in regards to him fighting King in that moment. Ryuma was the savior of Wano. Zoro too, will be a savior of Wano for his victory against King. That is the parallel you are looking for.
victory against king who noone cares for except a cipher poll agent who is currently dead
:ihaha:

You have no argument

Shanks fights with just sword and haki
Just like mihawk and just like zoro

The way of the sword ended up being mihawk teaching zoro HAKI
The strongest swordsman Is whoever sword and haki is the strongest

Zoro was told to surpass yoru
Surpass mihawks sword

Hes going to do that WITH HAKI
Untefutable points that destroy you
Yes he fights with a sword and haki. The point being made is that Haki and Swordsmanship are not directly related. I said Zoro will surpass Mihawk in both, and I meant it, because that is likely true.

However, I do not agree that Haki proficiency = swordsmanship proficiency, because Haki is not exclusive to swordsmanship. You can have stronger Haki (i.e. Roger) and be a worse swordsman than Mihawk, that doesn't mean you will lose in a fight with Mihawk. It also doesn't mean you will win in a fight with Mihawk.

Literally Luffy vs Katakuri. But of course, you don't get this, even while Shanks and Mihawk have never bested each other. Swordmanship does not have this exclusive hold on haki output. I'm sorry, I don't agree with you

Why doesn't roger someone stronger than mihawk have weird eyes and a black blade.
I thought they was supposed to mean mihawk had the strongest haki ever 🤔

Also it's kinda weird that the world government hyped up an old whitebeard and a 1 armed shanks more than him too 🤔

At least if they hyped him up more than the admirals itd be fine but for some reason they also didn't do that either 🤔

Mihawk is the peak of swordsmanship i thought he was supposed to be the strongest but even kaido is above him 😔

And kaidos a meme because luffy let kinemon and kiku fight him right
yeah 9 people who got stomped
compared to big mom getting tossed away
and mihawk asking for a mutual delay that would be beneficial for the both of them?

:suresure:
kaido would be a meme if there was something I could use that effectively describes these two(hawk and big mom) as something two tiers below that. so for now meme magnet works perfectly

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes he fights with a sword and haki. The point being made is that Haki and Swordsmanship are not directly related. I said Zoro will surpass Mihawk in both, and I meant it, because that is likely true.

However, I do not agree that Haki proficiency = swordsmanship proficiency, because Haki is not exclusive to swordsmanship. You can have stronger Haki (i.e. Roger) and be a worse swordsman than Mihawk, that doesn't mean you will lose in a fight with Mihawk. It also doesn't mean you will win in a fight with Mihawk.

Literally Luffy vs Katakuri. But of course, you don't get this, even while Shanks and Mihawk have never bested each other. Swordmanship does not have this exclusive hold on haki output. I'm sorry, I don't agree with you
You literally can't have worse haki proficiency and be a worse swordsman that's a lie.
Haki proficiency = swordsmanship
That's why all teachers zoro has had and all power ups zoro has had have been exclusively haki.

Your luffy point is retarded because they have devil fruits
Fruits to use to boost luffy
If kata and luffy brawled with no fruits kata wins because his coa > luffys
End of debate

Status
Not open for further replies.