Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make sense for Law to be a great pirate, which he surely will be by EoS, and not have CoC
Doflamingo said Luffy has higher potential than Law due to having CoC. He probably won't have it. Especially the way referred to Luffy's CoC, by saying he should've known Luffy has it.
Especially when people much weaker than him have it.
Like who is much weaker than Law in his prime while having CoC?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No matter what abilities Oda wank. Two characters are always getting the most hype. Luffy and Kaido:myman:
Hypes up mytical zoan, awakening, no touching haki, sky splitting, adcoc, future sight

What is next I wonder:choppawhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Doesn't make sense for Law to be a great pirate, which he surely will be by EoS, and not have CoC. Especially when people much weaker than him have it.

Maybe Law will awaken CoC by fighting Kid. Oda needs to let those two do something in the blackbeard pirates arc. I can see Oda bringing back Kid with ACoC and then having Law defeat him and awaken CoC in the process.
Law is in a terrible position. It appears Oda wants to make him fully blown support but not for not being a fighter. Law's EOS role is some peacekeeper? Or some shit like that. He won't act unless evil is on its move.

Doesn't make sense for Law to be a great pirate, which he surely will be by EoS, and not have CoC. Especially when people much weaker than him have it.

Maybe Law will awaken CoC by fighting Kid. Oda needs to let those two do something in the blackbeard pirates arc. I can see Oda bringing back Kid with ACoC and then having Law defeat him and awaken CoC in the process.
His goal is his discover the history and is not like he'll actually do it.

Cuz that's Robin dream honestly.
The only way after Wano he can accomplish such is following the SHs.

Anything of this doesn't need COC tbh.

Doflamingo said Luffy has higher potential than Law due to having CoC. He probably won't have it. Especially the way referred to Luffy's CoC, by saying he should've known Luffy has it.

Like who is much weaker than Law in his prime while having CoC?
No. He simply said Luffy has "awakened"/unlocked it.

Never implied Law never will.

Doflamingo is content in jail cracking up and reading the news. He fears Kaido because of the failure, so he's frankly better off there.

So you... lmao. You post a scan where they even say that just subduing Kaido hasn't impeded him. Nothing done to this man has stopped him from conquering and maintaining Wano. The whole point here is to make sure he doesn't just do it all over again. Oh but I'm just saying that, what does Oda say? Surely he's not perseverating on the idea through his characters

:hapnoel:

honestly too many words to overcompensate the fact you posted an absolutely stupid point

1) this is the official scan
2) kaido is said to have been defeated seven times
3) kaido is still alive

meaning shocker he can be defeated without dying

If Kaido is alive he isn't defeated
:kaidowhat:
hope that clear up your confusion here .

Ew Law doesn’t need CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.