Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Juliet just proves herself as scum with that opportunistic vote.

I already said I am a miller, protector, and AST.
yeah, no darling

Reds wanted to use ability on Juliet and she got herself indirectly involved in WQ discussion (Ekko/Rej one) and that's the last thing WQ would do imo, so unless there's 4th scum (and I don't think there is), she's town for me

I gotta say, you trusted Bonnie quite fast, but ok. I remember someone said Gambit was town, I have to look for that post

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
yeah, no darling

Reds wanted to use ability on Juliet and she got herself indirectly involved in WQ discussion (Ekko/Rej one) and that's the last thing WQ would do imo, so unless there's 4th scum (and I don't think there is), she's town for me

I gotta say, you trusted Bonnie quite fast, but ok. I remember someone said Gambit was town, I have to look for that post
I've been saying he was town until recently because of the AST claim. Now I'm not so sure with the concept of fake claims, especially since we only saw the AST pop up once at like day 1.

The AST Assembles

Ryouko Kusakabe has activated <Oldest> Gatling Gunon Post Numbers ??? and - ???, rending anyone who posts on them voteless for this phase.

So we have to vote in each post basically, because something happens to us if we land there and it's not vote post? If so, hory shet, I feel bad for you with that vc.

Or whoever posts there gets blocked from voting?

Maybe I'm just tired but that's confusing.

just in case

Vote Lynch Gambit

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So we have to vote in each post basically, because something happens to us if we land there and it's not vote post? If so, hory shet, I feel bad for you with that vc.

Or whoever posts there gets blocked from voting?

Maybe I'm just tired but that's confusing.

just in case

Vote Lynch Gambit
I think it's more that it's something that prevents voting in general. So basically we're all going to have to get on the same page on votes here and really hammer a single person.

It's a very light scum read since I feel the people in the town lean either have mechanical reasoning or threadplay reasoning.
Though I haven't been really taking Juliet into account since I've been more focused on the bonnibel stuff early on alongside other things, so if there's anything that I probably missed that would have me town read Juliet I would like that.

WIth Mitch there's the thing about how @Fujishiro gave him the ok so I'm fine with him for now.

This makes me think about the best potential targets for @Bonnibel's one shot. If it reveals the faction do we use it on people that we think might be town to clear them? Or 3 who might be scum to lock them in?
I'm guessing you have me as poe because I haven't claimed my abilities and actions. No one seemed interested in my claim and that's the reason why I haven't claimed my abilities and actions. If anyone is interested in knowing my abilities and actions I can claim them. It looks like to me you are sheeping off of Ekko's poe and you're not developing your own.

Hmmm. Juliet just proves herself as scum with that opportunistic vote.

I already said I am a miller, protector, and AST.
I voted you last day phase and gave reasoning. Today it doesn't look like you are solving.

I will explain its mechanics before you guys even hammered the vote. Regardless if you guys consider me for this phase, town should have a united front.

I have the ability to choose two future posts numbers and whoever posted on that number, will have their votes removed for this phase. Unless it's Origami, then I will have protected her instead.

I was hoping that it will hit Juliet, Pero, or Bonni who are prepared to vote for me but sadly, Pot and Charlie posted. You guys.

Pot and Charlie have their votes removed now. If Pot is Origami, then the ability is useless against her. She will receive protection instead. But don't confirm this is you Pot btw. Don't if you're town.

Now, you have to choose and be united in voting who you think is scum. If its Melkor, then vote for him. Ekko and I already voted for him.

Whoever will vote Gambit will be deemed opportunistic at this point and is most likely scum.

I voted you last day phase and gave reasoning. Today it doesn't look like you are solving.
Unfortunately, I am helping solve it now. I am more active, you just didn't read the phase cuz you're scum and is more comfortable lurking and coasting.

C'mon I have played with you many times and we were always part of the same scum faction a dozen times and I have seen how you play as scum. This is a prime example of that. If you really know my meta, this is not how I usually play as scum.

Unfortunately, I am helping solve it now. I am more active, you just didn't read the phase cuz you're scum and is more comfortable lurking and coasting.

C'mon I have played with you many times and we were always part of the same scum faction a dozen times and I have seen how you play as scum. This is a prime example of that. If you really know my meta, this is not how I usually play as scum.
All you say is lurking and coasting and that's a weak argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.