Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer quality posts over quantity. Seeing a player with so many posts and not being able to get any town vibe from them is a red flag.
lolololol. there are just townies who is viewed as the towniest town to ever town and there are those who are like Al and Gambit. Scumbit town.

I will explain its mechanics before you guys even hammered the vote. Regardless if you guys consider me for this phase, town should have a united front.

I have the ability to choose two future posts numbers and whoever posted on that number, will have their votes removed for this phase. Unless it's Origami, then I will have protected her instead.

I was hoping that it will hit Juliet, Pero, or Bonni who are prepared to vote for me but sadly, Pot and Charlie posted. You guys.

Pot and Charlie have their votes removed now. If Pot is Origami, then the ability is useless against her. She will receive protection instead. But don't confirm this is you Pot btw. Don't if you're town.

Now, you have to choose and be united in voting who you think is scum. If its Melkor, then vote for him. Ekko and I already voted for him.

Whoever will vote Gambit will be deemed opportunistic at this point and is most likely scum.
I shouldve landed on those then cause Im pretty sure they wont affect me. Rip.

Shouldve said which post numbers you were bugging before the ability was shown tbh.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Wait what does the Bonni ability do exactly?
I'm Reine Murasame and I already claimed invest of course but in case it wasnt clear, my invests cant be stopped. It only scans innocent or guilty so I don't know if it's mafia 1 or 2 or an indie

I also have a one-shot I'm thinking of using tonight which makes me choose three players. I'll live if all three of them are town and get an upgrade to my role which idk about but I immediately die if at least one of them is non-town. also this doesnt count as visiting someone, i just name 3 people.

I also used an x-shot day only ability that basically lets me choose a player and see who they targeted the previous night. I used it on T-Pein before and it was kind of wasted because it only said he targeted himself. wont disclose how many shots I have left of this one

of course I never used my one shot too early but I'm thinking of using it either tonight or the next night. It also reveals their faction, not alignment. So no invest immune bullshit. This can easily fully clear some players or fully out some other players as scum if I tell you who I'm going to choose and I die the next day.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

A Date with the Sister - Results

The dates with Kotori have come to an end. Kotori was very happy with all the dates and hopes to see you again.

1st Place - @Lord Melkor
2nd Place- @Meeyori
3rd Place - @Pot Goblin
4th Place - @Charlie
5th Place - @Peroroncino

A Normal Date... Or is it? - Results

The dates with Origami have ended. She was very pleased with the dates and hopes there will be more dates in the future.

1st Place - @Ekkologix
2nd Place - @Bonnibel
3rd Place - @Fujishiro

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated

Kotori and Origami are going to give a gift to the winners

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko > Melkor - Bonni - Cal - Arondight - Bonni - Melkor - Bonni - Melkor
Melkor > Meeyori
Gambit > Fuji - Null - Melkor
Fuji > Arondight (Null)
Bonni > Pot - Arondight - Gambit
Pot > Bonni - Arondight - Bonni - Null
Pero - Bonni
Charlie - Bonni - Gambit
Meeyori - Bonni
Mitch > Bonni
Juliet > Bonni - Gambit

Melkor - 2 (Ekko, Gambit)
Meeyori - 1 (Melkor)
Gambit - 3 (Bonni, Charlie, Juliet)
Bonni - 3 (Pero, Meeyori, Mitch)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

A Date with the Sister - Results

The dates with Kotori have come to an end. Kotori was very happy with all the dates and hopes to see you again.

1st Place - @Lord Melkor
2nd Place- @Meeyori
3rd Place - @Pot Goblin
4th Place - @Charlie
5th Place - @Peroroncino

A Normal Date... Or is it? - Results

The dates with Origami have ended. She was very pleased with the dates and hopes there will be more dates in the future.

1st Place - @Ekkologix
2nd Place - @Bonnibel
3rd Place - @Fujishiro

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated

Kotori and Origami are going to give a gift to the winners

:catcry:

I'm kinda lost right now. I might have been protected from vote lost but I don't think so. Asked in PM anyway, darling.

If we're talking about using investigation, if there's a wayeto check Meeyori for sure, that would be great. But if she was indie, that could be investigation immune anyway.

What are the chances that Kotori is part of the Red Mafia?
If she is scum, then it maybe is safe to assume that none of the datees below is her.
1st Place - @Lord Melkor
2nd Place- @Meeyori
3rd Place - @Pot Goblin
4th Place - @Charlie
5th Place - @Peroroncino
If we narrow it down to the players that are still alive, it can only be amongst Juliet, Ekko, MitchMatch, & Kagura.

Bonni claimed Reine
Which leaves LM to be Kyouhei

Status
Not open for further replies.