Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bonnibel

@Bonnibel ur 3 man ability specifically says u will die if any of the players is guilty or if any of the players is not town

is the word guilty or not town used?

~β™‘
it's not guilty or innocent. it's if they're town or not town. so it ignores millers/innocent scums

Looking at Gambit's voting ability, why would a townie even have such a kind of ability?

It just feels so scummy tbh.
That's what I'm saying

I have been busy for most of the day, any new developments? I see that people started to agree with me that Gambit is scum and vote him.

I was under impression that Kagura is town though.

And was Pot vs Bonnie resolved?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

The Yamai Sisters want to go out on a date

To enter this date you must quote this post and say which one of the Yamai Sisters you want to go on a date with. Only 3 players can go in a date with each one of the Yamai Sisters

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

If you go on a date with Kaguya Yamai you can't go on a date with Yuzuru Yamai and vice versa

Dating both of them at the same time is not an option

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

To enter this date you must quote this post and say which one of the Yamai Sisters you want to go on a date with. Only 3 players can go in a date with each one of the Yamai Sisters

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

If you go on a date with Kaguya Yamai you can't go on a date with Yuzuru Yamai and vice versa

In

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

In

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

in kaguya

~β™‘

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

In for Yuzuru

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

I choose - Kaguya Yamai .

Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

Kaguya please.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

In for yuzuru

B

Bonnibel

Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

kaguya

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

in Yuzuru

can you read everything first before you post. I said i lied about being roleblock immune. My invest action is unstoppable, meaning they will never fail.
I thought I saw you say you misunderstood that you don't have a roleblock immune and you cleared it up saying your action is unstoppable and in this post I see here you said you lied about being roleblock immune. Why did you lie about having a roleblock immunity?

btw, i don't buy Bonni's three-player selection. it's just over the top. unless someone who has flavor knowledge can prove or point out how it is possible flavor-wise.
Earlier you said something along the lines of Bonni is clear and what made you all of a sudden change your mind?

Dating with Twins

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.