Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Redirect @Bonnibel's invest, did you even read what I wrote.
As in they were able to allow her invest to go through and redirected it to themselves so it would show as guilty.
:pepeke:
There are both pros and cons to that.

Mafia won't know whom Bonni has targetted. If they are going to re-direct her action to themselves to show guilty, what if Bonni had chosen one of their own to invest in the first place. That redirection only works if they know prior that the action is going to be used on a town member.

Kagu Nyan

Let me word this better, here's my tinfoil with this new info.

Red's action disabling ability has a hidden feature that lets them choose an action that another player used and decides on whether to let it go through or not. They know for a fact that @Bonnibel has an invest so they want to sow some chaos by allowing that invest to go through while also redirecting it so that the result will scan as guilty.

Bon gets a guilty scan on me and thinks she found scum so she calls me out. Not knowing that she was able to use it because Red let her. So in her mind, she was able to do it because she is RB immune. For me, I know that I am also RB immune and shouldn't scan guilty anymore AND my action was disabled despite being RB immune. So her explanation on why she was able to scan me sets off fire alarms in my head which makes me think she's scum that's lying. Which leads to the big back and forth between us.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?
:zorothink:
No it sounds too convinient that they block everything but allow certain actions to go off. This ability itself is enough broken so doesn't make sense that they can modify it as well.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What are the chances that Kotori is part of the Red Mafia?
If she is scum, then it maybe is safe to assume that none of the datees below is her.

If we narrow it down to the players that are still alive, it can only be amongst Juliet, Ekko, MitchMatch, & Kagura.

Bonni claimed Reine
Which leaves LM to be Kyouhei
Kotori can't be red since red is the DEM faction. Flavor wise Kotori has nothing to do with them.

Kotori can't be red since red is the DEM faction. Flavor wise Kotori has nothing to do with them.
thanks. then we have a town amongst these lads: Juliet, Ekko, MitchMatch, & Kagura.

Doubt it's Juliet tbh. and Ekko has been town read by everyone.

mitch and kagura on the other hand are scum leans.

Kagu Nyan

Also just to clarify, I'm not really RB immune, its just my invest action that is.
This is the most confusing kind of immunity I have come across. I can't wait to see your role as well as clarify with the hosts to see how this thing can actually happen. Either you are RB immune or you aren't.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What mechanical inconsistency are you even talking about? Talk about inconsistency, youre talking about Pot, constantly having different passives that conveniently work just right. This dude is lying and you know it.

I'm Reine Murasame and I already claimed invest of course but in case it wasnt clear, my invests cant be stopped. It only scans innocent or guilty so I don't know if it's mafia 1 or 2 or an indie

I also have a one-shot I'm thinking of using tonight which makes me choose three players. I'll live if all three of them are town and get an upgrade to my role which idk about but I immediately die if at least one of them is non-town. also this doesnt count as visiting someone, i just name 3 people.

I also used an x-shot day only ability that basically lets me choose a player and see who they targeted the previous night. I used it on T-Pein before and it was kind of wasted because it only said he targeted himself. wont disclose how many shots I have left of this one

of course I never used my one shot too early but I'm thinking of using it either tonight or the next night. It also reveals their faction, not alignment. So no invest immune bullshit. This can easily fully clear some players or fully out some other players as scum if I tell you who I'm going to choose and I die the next day.
all of this can be done via tmi so the claim is pretty well articulated if u r faking it. ill give it benefit of doubt because i like the thread play

lets get it

go melkor?

~♡

B

Bonnibel

The AST Assembles

Ryouko Kusakabe has activated <Oldest> Gatling Gun on Post Numbers ??? and ???, rending anyone who posts on them voteless for this phase.

would've been funny if this landed on host's message lol
See?

That's why I don't want to use it. But you guys are so dumb thinking AST is fake. Lolololol.
Are you openly claiming scum??
I'll do these three. Just remember Pot I still got a guilty on you so you're not 100% town. But I think you're town lean as of now. worth going back to.
No it sounds too convinient that they block everything but allow certain actions to go off. This ability itself is enough broken so doesn't make sense that they can modify it as well.
can you read everything first before you post. I said i lied about being roleblock immune. My invest action is unstoppable, meaning they will never fail.

btw, i don't buy Bonni's three-player selection. it's just over the top. unless someone who has flavor knowledge can prove or point out how it is possible flavor-wise.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
would've been funny if this landed on host's message lol

Are you openly claiming scum??

I'll do these three. Just remember Pot I still got a guilty on you so you're not 100% town. But I think you're town lean as of now. worth going back to.

can you read everything first before you post. I said i lied about being roleblock immune. My invest action is unstoppable, meaning they will never fail.
Go with fujis 3 players instead

Status
Not open for further replies.