Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you telling me that with everything oda talked about finding ways to defeat kaido (not hard punch) and giving Luffy most ridiculous ability, first serious thing Luffy pulls is a gigantic punch?

And, it's clear that Orochi and kaido will fall together / back to back.
Why do you sound like you only found out about it today, aren't you a provider?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So?

Kaido is the main opponent

Shs are main protagonist

Samurais already got their due share

Now we need oda to flesh kaido before he is defeated. He is the best thing that happened in wano yet he remains unfleshed as a character
So that's why there's such a focus on the Samurai, when we leave Wano there won't be anymore

You all are misinterpreting Kaido's line so much it's not even funny.
In context it's probably gonna make a lot more sense.
It's basically a "Devil Fruit powers aren't enough to stand at the top" line which is something we've ALWAYS KNOWN

It's also a reality check for people who said Luffy would be too strong to fight Akainu cause he's "muh muh SUN GOD!!!"

Don't get it wrong, Teach will still be a greater challenge for Luffy than Kaido + he's beating Shanks and his main gimmick is that he has multiple DFs
Stop crying ExtraL. The admirals are old news. Glorified pokemon. Haki is where the true beasts are.

I don't know if all Marines will have it, but I've long said every Top Tier pirate will eventually have CoC, no exceptions.

Both Law/Sanji will get CoC, but Zoro fanboys don't want to hear it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

unfortunately for me who am a fan of the admirals i have to admit that they are the most harmed after this statement, the admirals are a little above a YC1 is what it is now. Akainu doesn't even have basic Coc and FS, katakuri is better than him.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
So?

Kaido is the main opponent

Shs are main protagonist

Samurais already got their due share

Now we need oda to flesh kaido before he is defeated. He is the best thing that happened in wano yet he remains unfleshed as a character
Oda thinks the fanbase cares about Momo.

Here's where editors should do their job and advert him instead of crying about average chapters.

You all are misinterpreting Kaido's line so much it's not even funny.
In context it's probably gonna make a lot more sense.
It's basically a "Devil Fruit powers aren't enough to stand at the top" line which is something we've ALWAYS KNOWN

It's also a reality check for people who said Luffy would be too strong to fight Akainu cause he's "muh muh SUN GOD!!!"

Don't get it wrong, Teach will still be a greater challenge for Luffy than Kaido + he's beating Shanks and his main gimmick is that he has multiple DFs
And so the Ladmiral cope begins
:arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.