Status
Not open for further replies.
Dating with Twins

The Yamai Sisters want to go out on a date

To enter this date you must quote this post and say which one of the Yamai Sisters you want to go on a date with. Only 3 players can go in a date with each one of the Yamai Sisters

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

If you go on a date with Kaguya Yamai you can't go on a date with Yuzuru Yamai and vice versa

Dating both of them at the same time is not an option

Yuzaru

Unfortunately, I am helping solve it now. I am more active, you just didn't read the phase cuz you're scum and is more comfortable lurking and coasting.

C'mon I have played with you many times and we were always part of the same scum faction a dozen times and I have seen how you play as scum. This is a prime example of that. If you really know my meta, this is not how I usually play as scum.
You only became active after votes started to pile on you though, you like to work under pressure?

B

Bonnibel

I thought I saw you say you misunderstood that you don't have a roleblock immune and you cleared it up saying your action is unstoppable and in this post I see here you said you lied about being roleblock immune. Why did you lie about having a roleblock immunity?
I kind of just thought being immune to roleblocks when my action said it was unstoppable but getting clarification from ratchet it actually means it will never fail.

Do you know how exploitable my character can be if I only said as a first claim that it's just my invest that's RB immune? Scum would still try to rb me if my other actions can be stopped

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I also used an x-shot day only ability that basically lets me choose a player and see who they targeted the previous night. I used it on T-Pein before and it was kind of wasted because it only said he targeted himself. wont disclose how many shots I have left of this one
Which night did you use it on? Pein was hard confirmed town so why did you even bother?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
can you read everything first before you post. I said i lied about being roleblock immune. My invest action is unstoppable, meaning they will never fail.
I read that your action is unstoppable and honestly the more I read, the more I get confused so I'll leave it to the veterans like Fuji, Ekko, Juliet etc to see if they have ever come across such an ability.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it seems to me mafia has full fake roles

so claims doesnt matter. they will claim their fake roles

and they do sound believable as they should be. just looking based on threadplay today im down for charles lynch.

can everyone reassess why exactly is melkor scum, and why is charles town?

vote lynch charles

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.