Status
Not open for further replies.
can you read everything first before you post. I said i lied about being roleblock immune. My invest action is unstoppable, meaning they will never fail.
Unstopablle means itll always reach its target in case of a bus drive or a redirect, doesnt mean you cant be blocked also why did you lie about that?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I read that your action is unstoppable and honestly the more I read, the more I get confused so I'll leave it to the veterans like Fuji, Ekko, Juliet etc to see if they have ever come across such an ability.
its host dependant

sometimes unstoppable means it will always find its target, and will even bypass passives

sometimes just immune to blocks and will bypass passives, but NOT bus drives

~♡

it seems to me mafia has full fake roles

so claims doesnt matter. they will claim their fake roles

and they do sound believable as they should be. just looking based on threadplay today im down for charles lynch.

can everyone reassess why exactly is melkor scum, and why is charles town?

vote lynch charles

~♡
Try killing charles, he survives it hes town and my target.

I believe he could be anyways. You think LM looks better than Charlie?

Emil

Certified Memelord
everyone take some time and read day 1 pls

and maybe early day 3

and all EoDs

skim them

if u want u can put the dead players in ignore and only leave the flipped scum and the living players
~♡

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
its host dependant

sometimes unstoppable means it will always find its target, and will even bypass passives

~♡
Okay. So do you think Bonni may have been bus driven?

She might just be immune to the ability where everyone's actions were stopped.

its host dependant

~♡
I guess it does depend on the host tbh, Nova had a weird definition of what unstopble meant and it didnt include redirect immunity. You could say that to bypass bus drives your actions need to always find their mark too, anyways.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
it seems to me mafia has full fake roles

so claims doesnt matter. they will claim their fake roles

and they do sound believable as they should be. just looking based on threadplay today im down for charles lynch.

can everyone reassess why exactly is melkor scum, and why is charles town?

vote lynch charles

~♡
Charles has claimed Miku who has appeared multiple times in the WU and no one has counter claimed. Miku is also present in the tree of kabellah and could possibly one of Fuji's girls. Plus Charles' overall threadplay etc is much better than Melkor. The only thing I find suspicious about him is him saying how his abilities are useless or he is unable to use them properly.

@Lord Melkor It's hard for me to remember what your actions were since you posted them in separate posts instead of all together in one post. The abilities I remember you claimed was using a protect which was for night 2 and was the other ability a roleblock and you used that on Meeyori and were those the only abilities you have used at night?

Since players are suspecting you, you said your wu showed up two times and what were those day abilities you used, who did you target, and why did you target this person?
@Lord Melkor You never answered to this quote above.

btw, i don't buy Bonni's three-player selection. it's just over the top. unless someone who has flavor knowledge can prove or point out how it is possible flavor-wise.
Do I undestand correctly that she has to choose three players and dies if one is scum?

This is indeed strange, would be bold for a fake claim.

Before I go, guys, I wanted to point out how endlessly Bonni used a Psychic-like fake ability whenever she's scum. Bye.
She claimed joat as scum and I haven't seen her fake claim psychic as scum. I do remember she claimed psychic and there was another psychic and Bonni got mislynched and flipped town.

Status
Not open for further replies.