Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont think melkor is the way to go. id personally want to yeet one of charles or meeyori maybe

reads r getting way too muddied

melkor's day 1 is not too bad

~♡

I'm assuming we're Ekko there (maybe me from your perspective), but I think if there's any solid invest action/item avilable, I'd like to get Meyoori checked. Due to selfprotect and extra vote.
Its for Bonnis psychic ability but rn Im more and more inclined to lynch her and resolve the Pot vs Bonni mess + her claim doesnt make sense to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Quick question before I go and try to read wiki or might as well just watch the anime since they are all elegant waifus. And I am a man of culture triple certified.

What is the relationship of the 5 main characters that I saw in wiki to the Spirits and AST (there are three: Ryukou, Mikee, Mildred)?

How about the Ratatoskr and 5 DEM?

With so many spirits present in the wiki source I am reading, they will potentially complete the 26-player line-up but this is not true. However, we can also assume that with their numbers, they can be assumed to be town by that mere fact.

If that's the case, how probable it is to conclude that the following are the mafia faction in this game?
Main Characters
Shido
Tohka
Kotori
Origami
Mio
this guy really sees his role being AST and town, so this post makes sense from his PoV

the problem is if its a fake AST role, gambit is smart enough to make this up and play totally for his AST role

i generally dont think hosts will give an AST role as a fake

~♡

this guy really sees his role being AST and town, so this post makes sense from his PoV

the problem is if its a fake AST role, gambit is smart enough to make this up and play totally for his AST role

i generally dont think hosts will give an AST role as a fake

~♡
that was the very post I was meaning for you to look up when we were talking about AST and its possibility of being town. i was hard hinting this from the very start.

Its for Bonnis psychic ability but rn Im more and more inclined to lynch her and resolve the Pot vs Bonni mess + her claim doesnt make sense to me.
How about that. Remember "cool but not too useful" ability I have? I can tell what it does here and maybe we will find usage for that, darling. I mean, there's one but not sure how this will work out.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
One thing about @Charlie, @Ekkologix would a fake claim also have a Post Restriction on it. Cause Charlie has been doing it since he started posting on day 1. It seems like he's not familiar with the flavor either so he wouldn't know off the bat that the darling character says darling all the time.

One thing about @Charlie, @Ekkologix would a fake claim also have a Post Restriction on it. Cause Charlie has been doing it since he started posting on day 1. It seems like he's not familiar with the flavor either so he wouldn't know off the bat that the darling character says darling all the time.
I mean, if I had fake role sheet with that pr, why wouldn't I. I wouldn't use that as argument, darling.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
For me the priority lynch candidates for this phase are Bonni and Gambit.

We can resolve Charles at night when we shoot him as Fuji asked us to.

That leaves us with Melkor and Meeyori.

Status
Not open for further replies.