Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see the original design of Katakuri i’m
pretty certain that, Bobin was supposed to be Katakuri.

So the « Bobbin is YC1 » idea was not that far off imo.
I remember a time when people had Bobbin YC1, Pudding YC2, Tamago YC3

Can't blame them, people were overly excited little did they know they would have Punk Hazzard and a whooping 100 chapter dressrosa arc till people saw an Emperor crew lol.

Oda is giving Luffy all the power ups and making him emperor level so that when Final War comes he doesnt need to give those power ups.

Thats why this arc is too long not even talking about all the side characters Oda gives focus.
Lol nope more power ups are gonna come by then, at least a G6 and stronger haki in the future (which could lead to G6 so it could go both) as Kaido is giving a lot of importance to haki, no way these will be all the power ups for the rest of the series.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I remember a time when people had Bobbin YC1, Pudding YC2, Tamago YC3

Can't blame them, people were overly excited little did they know they would have Punk Hazzard and a whooping 100 chapter dressrosa arc till people saw an Emperor crew lol.
Imagine waiting hundreds of chapters to see a Yonko and it’s linlin

In one piece Haki and swordsmanship are the same

No one class of fighters is more dependent on Haki than swordsmen

From Flow to Ryou to AdvCoC to black blade
Nah, this is totally false, swordsmanship and haki arent' the same in the slightest. Conqueror's haki depends on the person's own strength of spirit, not their fighting style; Luffy isn't a swordsman yet he's clearly bound to achieve the most powerful conqueror's in the world as the embodiment of having a strong spirit and eventually becoming the Pirate King (therefore the conqueror atop conquerors). Between swordsmanship and conqueror's haki I will obviously go for conqueror's as "the key to conquest", not using a sword.

Also, right now the only idiosyncratic application of haki the swordsmen have left seems to be the black blade, and we don't even know how that happens. Everything else can be used by any kind of fighter.

So?
Adv CoC >>> Martial arts
Gun >>>> Knife
Roger >>>>> Mihawk
Mihawk has more tools, knife, he can kick and punch and he definitely has all forms of advanced haki, Roger doesn't have FS, unfortunately he can't win against someone that has it, don't like it? Blame the mongos that went over Oda's word and made FS to be unbeatable. :milaugh:

Just one question though
After such a ridiculous haki focus Zoro has gotten, why are people still trying to separate Haki from swordsmanship?
Haki is integral to G4 and G5 working for Luffy, yet Kaido still says what he says this chapter.
@Fujishiro
Essentially saying if Roger has stronger CoC than Mihawk but Mihawk is still a better swordsman, what does that mean??
It means Mihawk is the better swordsman, as he should be. The argument is that levels of haki do not correlate to anyone winning or losing. I.e. Luffy vs Katakuri, i.e. Kaido's observation about Roger is both a correct and incorrect statement

If Zoro were to destroy Mihawks CoC coated sword with his own CoC end of story, would that not count as Zoros win because Zoro win by the means of Hakimanship not swordsmanship??

How does that work?

Zoro is doing exactly exactly what Roger did against Whitebeard. So how is Roger not a swordsman?
....He'd be the WSS lol. The point of this entire argument here is that Mihawk literally does not have a W against any of these people. As with Roger and WB, they are of "equal" standing, but Roger was the PK, while WB was deemed the WSM. Both had different goals on life.

Same with Mihawk and Shanks. One is the WSS, one is a Yonko. Neither have actually fought lost to the other.

Before you respond, seriously consider what I'm saying here. I'm really not making fun of Mihawk. In fact, I 100% believe he and Shanks have the potential to be the final antagonists for Zoro and Luffy respectively, fighting roughly on equal standing.

I take issue in calling Mihawk the strongest, but I literally believe he's one of the strongest men alive still (easily top 3-5), and believe the gap between Zoro and Luffy will be smaller than we think in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.