Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait till a graded sword clashes with Sanji’s exo i swear

I can’t wait until that shit cracks and shatters
Blue flames already insta-melt the swords haki or not but the Exo would shatter regardless of them being black blades or whatnot

In one piece Haki and swordsmanship are the same

No one class of fighters is more dependent on Haki than swordsmen

From Flow to Ryou to AdvCoC to black blade
this is cap.. any hand to hand combatant depends on haki to an equivalent extent.. it doesn't matter how imperative Haki os for BB.. when it comes to being contingent upon Haki.. saying that swordman are the only one's in such a category is just plane fallacy

Luffy is a blatant example of a non swordman heavily reliant on Haki.. and you can make a case for many nuanced ones too

that's the logic of the Pure Swordsman Debate :kayneshrug::luuh:
I don't believe in this nonsense, all I'm really saying is that Shanks and Mihawk have never once lost to the other person (like Roger and Whitebeard with their titles or Kaido/BM) and that haki level is not 1:1 to swordsman ability because it's not with DF users (i.e. Luffy vs Katakuri)

B

Ballel

I don't believe in this nonsense, all I'm really saying is that Shanks and Mihawk have never once lost to the other person (like Roger and Whitebeard with their titles or Kaido/BM) and that haki level is not 1:1 to swordsman ability because it's not with DF users (i.e. Luffy vs Katakuri)
Powerscaling doesn't work in one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.