Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coping about it but if Sanji actually beats an Admiral 1v1 in 3-5 chapters....
If anyone gets a fight against an admiral asside from Luffy it will likely only take 2 chapter MAX, regardless of the character, the reason why has nothing to do with power levels, just that Oda is an incompetent bastard that only knows how to drawn Luffy fights and endup using all the pannel time on those, to the point where these said fights get repetitive and boring.
:kayneshrug:
Theres a limited ammount of tension someone can feel by seeing the protagonist losing and his matchup getting punched in the face withoud any lasting damage, until Luffy's final barrage of hits miraculously damages them.

D

Deleted member 83

You're wrong. I don't even expect Kaido to look bad in spoilers. He looks good in the spoilers and even better with the full summary.

All i can do now is take shots at BM
:josad:
Kaido did pretty good this chapter, just a heads up(of course you might not think that way but lol)
Lastly, "in one chapter, no matter what happens, always clown Big Mom!" Hardly misses...:josad:
That was already a year ago? :snoopy:
You old now

Kaido is able to coat his attacks in conquerors
Seems he has the highest level armament we know of
And can use future sight at times

I wonder how Rogers haki will look
Cause even current luffy has extremely strong haki in each field
Post automatically merged:

That attack happens at the middle of the chapter, Luffy is at the end
What does kaido's attack look like 🛌
Is it just the same thing hes been doin but stronger like with armament or conquerors coating 🗿

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido did pretty good this chapter, just a heads up(of course you might not think that way but lol)
Lastly, "in one chapter, no matter what happens, always clown Big Mom!" Hardly misses...:josad:

You old now
WAIDOOOOOOOOOO:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine thinking for a moment sanji is phisicaly stronger than Zoro, or that he can crack meito graded swords with his pathetic skin.
:suresure:
As expected of someone who separates "fast" and "agile" as diferent things, not even gonna try to understand how your monkey brain thinks versatile is....Unless you unnironicaly think someone who only fights with his feet is more verstaile than someone who uses his feeets, hands and even weapons.
If Zoro and Sanji both traded kicks, who’s legs would be broken? Exactly clown. Sanji would mutilate your fav

Speed and Agility are two different things retard and I’m not just talking about movement speeds, there are other speeds that factor. You seem like one of those guys that can’t tell the difference between endurance and durability, wouldn’t be surprised if you were

Zoro isn’t versatile in the slightest, can he fly? Can he casually coat his body in flames to attack with? Can he go invisible vs anyone competent? Do any of his attacks do anything different from the last besides maybe….tatsumaki? Sanji’s attacks may be primarily kicks but they all do different things and target all parts of the body

Hell Sanji’s even a trained swordsman and can fight with knives…….Zoro’s a 1 trick pony that gags on swords fuck outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.