Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk rival is only zoro now. Did Mihawk use a named attack like Roger? If Mihawk thinks fighting shanks now, is nothing to him, so who is Vista to him? But at the same time he has grace and respects the swordsman and would grant them a duel(zoro in east blue) but he knows they have no chance to beat him. Hes that good.
Well Marco defense that him used against Kizaru and Akainu got named in Onigashima war.

We have to wait and see if this is or not a named one, since him attacked WB after all.

Yeah, it's nonsense to claim that Zoro protected himself from such a vast explosion by just coating his blade. Also, why would Zoro not be able to coat his body but his blades, which are an extention? Plus, Zoro coated his body with Haki on panel:

Zoro's hand and lower arm coated in Haki.

So why are you so desperate? Cuz Sanji is irrelevant?
You’re wasting your precious time. Let him talk with himself and ignore him

J

Joy D. MADS

The one that everyone attacked him and he retired and said he have mental problems bc of us , he still in our side what a legend
Robin Fuck.
Post automatically merged:

Here you act like if this is not the end of Kaido, not being defeated this chapter:

"I'll post my translation of the dialogues when pics start to come out, then I'll explain why I believe there's more to see, which mainly has to do with Kaido's attack names".
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

I do not understand this response.
Based on whatever attack Kaido does, it suggests there's another level to it, or at least that's my interpretation of what she's saying.

But even then just think about the spoilers we have. Luffy is prepping a big attack after he gets attacked by Kaido, right? I doubt Kaido just tanks this attack if its meant to be Luffy's final move (if it even is, who knows)

Status
Not open for further replies.