Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder that Zoro is the only one who had to heal completely to have another major fight

Kid, Law, Killer and Luffy kept fighting after rooftop 5v2 ended
Kid and law fought Yonko back to back without rest nor medicine
Killer fought Hawkins after BM hit them with fulgora
Luffy was fighting kaido 1v1 before losing.

:milaugh:somehow his fans wants him to get up and kill Kaido while being heavily injured
People don't realise this will prove Zoro is really Erzra of OP
He had to heal because he decided to take on Hakai, while the rest didn’t.
Do you people just act retarded on purpose lol.

J

Joy D. MADS

You don't have to, at the end of the day it's just my thoughts, and I'm just a fan like you guys, my text doesn't carry more weight
Here you act like if this is not the end of Kaido, not being defeated this chapter:

"I'll post my translation of the dialogues when pics start to come out, then I'll explain why I believe there's more to see, which mainly has to do with Kaido's attack names".

Daily reminder that Zoro is the only one who had to heal completely to have another major fight
Daily reminder that Zoro stalled Hakai, a combined, island sized finisher of two Yonko, while the other Supernova tried to save their asses. With even Law wondering how Zoro can even perform with all of his bones broken. Then rounding it up by receiving a CoC Thunder Bagua.

Where's the hate coming from? Sanji was perfectly fine when starting to fight Queen, unless you believe that Black Maria beat him up so badly.

Simple if Mihawk was so strong his rival was WB, not Shanks.

Roger sended Oden miles away with a single attack, while Mihawk couldn't defeat Vista and got blocked by Jozu.
Mihawk rival is only zoro now. Did Mihawk use a named attack like Roger? If Mihawk thinks fighting shanks now, is nothing to him, so who is Vista to him? But at the same time he has grace and respects the swordsman and would grant them a duel(zoro in east blue) but he knows they have no chance to beat him. Hes that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.