Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Yes, I agree, but it based on the leaked picture and what providers are saying, it looks like it hasn't connected yet. So what I was trying to point out is maybe Kaido dishes out one more attack while Luffy prepares to attack Kaido.

Plus, I guess Momo needs time to "save" the island? Idk, it's all very confusing atm lol. I can't see Luffy destroying Onigashima with everyone on it
Luffy pushes out Kaido somehow, then prepares his giant punch attack, then impacts and Kaido is done.

All of this, in this chapter and next one.

In one piece Haki and swordsmanship are the same

No one class of fighters is more dependent on Haki than swordsmen

From Flow to Ryou to AdvCoC to black blade
Swordsmen are the pinnacle of power
Thats it

Cant wait for the meltdown if xebec is revealed to be swordsman as well

Add him to the list (Gol d roger , Hawk eyes , Mihawk , Shanks , Rayleigh , Ryuuma , Oden )

Mihawk is nothing in this story, literally 0, dude was created to give zolo L after L and to lose in the end due to old age, it is what it is.
Copium galore for the Z olo boys who make thread after thread with a dude with 0 impact in this manga, shout out to those loosers:cheers:
BM, Garp, Rayleigh still kicking it & are top tiers in their late 60s/70s but Mihawk is losing of old age cause he only went from 41 y/o to 43 y/o since he last defeated Zoro :giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.